❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
opinion

'DLMBM' appreciation thread.

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

It seems like people have totally forgotten Brian Newman and Gaga released a STUNNING cover of Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood, and I feel it's not appreciated enough!

So, let's give it some love! Do you love the song as-you-should? :giggle:

PG.

PlastiscGuy
Just now, hurricane326 said:

YES! But you know some of us can't stand the fact that jazz exists

You don't have to be a Jazz fan to acknowledge a good song :ohno: I mean, JazzGa isn't my cup of tea but this SLAPS!

PG.

SharkmanthaC

I absolutely love this song.  The vocal in it are amazing. :firega:

I've also wondered by no one talks about it on here.

she/her/hers

BlingNotTheMusic

I totally forgot about this! I listened to it alot when the album was first released but I still don't enjoy the vocal effect they did to Gagz :oprah: still love her alter ego tho

EDIT: Thanks for posting this!

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

aaronyoji

i honestly feel like this is one of her best moments. she totally makes the song her own, which most people don't expect her to do so they end up being turned off by it. but this song has been covered so many times that she has an obligation to put her spin on it. and it worked! i sing it all the time. her tone is amazing, the ending is a bang, i wouldn't doubt if this was done in one take. 

Inferno

Personally really detested this cover. I don't like what shes doing with her vocals here. I don't think it works.

PlastiscGuy
Just now, Inferno said:

Personally really detested this cover. I don't like what shes doing with her vocals here. I don't think it works.

Okay.

PG.

Inferno
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Okay.

Oh wait, are appreciation threads purely for appreciation. is that the rules? literally asking.

PlastiscGuy
Just now, Inferno said:

Oh wait, are appreciation threads purely for appreciation. is that the rules? literally asking.

Well... :poot: We need to give this song a little bit more of love, yano 

PG.

Candy Gaga

I don't love Jazz either but this song is so beautiful and Gaga's vocals are stunning :kara:

C1trus

I can't believe a b**** who once wore a meat dress actually sang this song :applause:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

SKANK

It's hard to take on a song Nina Simone performed, and improve it, and Gaga for sure fell short of doing that. But it's a cute cover. I think, had she done it with more of a nod to the original version by The Animals, she would have been more successful. But Nina's torch take on Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood remains untouched.

Tom Nook

Has somebody made a mashup of her’s and Lana’s version yet :ally:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived