mzncb

FutureSex/LoveSounds vs. Blackout  

47 members have voted

1. 1. FutureSex/LoveSounds vs. Blackout

• FutureSex/LoveSounds
    • Blackout

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

Future Sex/Love Sounds, just because that’s the only one I really know :ladyhaha:

No shade to Britney, but I don’t really know much of her music. I’m a big Justin fan though, and I love FS/LS.

See The Best In Everyone

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

Blackout is probably Britney's best album (ironically), but for me FS/LS is perfect. I know JT is more hated than loved these days, but I can't help it, the guy is freaking talented and that album is just pure pop perfection.

RAMROD

FS/LS for me.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VOLANTIS

Blackout because the other girl has a lot of really good tracks but also a lot of fillers. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Bradley

I don't think I heard Blackout in full but I'm gonna do that when I have the time :messga:

FutureSex/LoveSounds is the album that shaped Justin Timberlake, so it's hard to top. But Blackout is also one of the most successful albums of Britney Spears, so I suppose it won't come off as lacklustre as well.

Davian

Both are amazing albums!:firega: It really depends on the day, sometimes I’m not in the mood to listen to 7 min long songs but most of the time I am.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Reject False Icons
12 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

Blackout :sis: 

the album is associated with a weird, creepy, and sad time in my life. Some songs on the album give me this weird mysterious vibe that I can’t really explain :pray:

Like "heaven on earth" get that feeling specially with this song

• 3 months later...
Anderson123

I think Future Love/Sex Sounds is a more interesting album. Love Britney but Blackout is so overrated and sounds dated, that europop sound is nice but bored me now. 

Justin’s album has that Timbaland production that was very used in the late 2000’s but it’s a sound I can go back to. Blackout has a couple of nice tracks like Get Naked, Gimme More, Break The Ice and Heaven on Earth but the rest sound so empty and generic. 

gumzy3000

Blackout is such a great electro-pop album! It really defined the late 2000s in my opinion and unfortunately, her chaotic lifestyle back then too :classy:

trolly troll troll

Archived