💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Megarate | Billie Eilish | WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! Submissions have now closed. The ceremony will be taking place at 9:30pm on the 2nd of May (UTC). To see what time this is in your time zone, I would suggest googling a time zone converter so you know what time that will be  in your country, I'd hate for any of you to miss it! I've tagged everyone who expressed interest in the rate, not just people who actually sent in rates because maybe some of you who didn't could attend the ceremony and share your thoughts :gayhat:

giphy.gif

lifeasgeorge
18 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Hi everyone! Submissions have now closed. The ceremony will be taking place at 9:30pm on the 2nd of May (UTC). To see what time this is in your time zone, I would suggest googling a time zone converter so you know what time that will be  in your country, I'd hate for any of you to miss it! I've tagged everyone who expressed interest in the rate, not just people who actually sent in rates because maybe some of you who didn't could attend the ceremony and share your thoughts :gayhat:

giphy.gif

Ahhh, I've been so busy with applications and interviews that I wasn't able to take the time to submit :messga:

I'll still attend the ceremony to see the results though :gayhat:

live and let live

TeenIdle

I was so busy these past few days that I forgot to send :messga: 

TeenIdle
13 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

@TeenIdle @lifeasgeorge If you send them in within the next couple of hours I could probably fit you in :teehee:

Otherwise, hoping to see you at the ceremony!

On it!

Bizcochito
4 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

@TeenIdle @lifeasgeorge If you send them in within the next couple of hours I could probably fit you in :teehee:

Otherwise, hoping to see you at the ceremony!

omg I was busy irl :messga: 

I'll try to attend the ceremony tho :heart:

DiamondKing
7 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

giphy.gif

I can't attend because that's 23.30 pm for me and I have uni the next day :messga: but I hope you all have fun nevertheless :heart:

TheSlash

11.30 pm here and that's waaaayyyy out of my biorhythm :air:  :messga: . I'll read everything tomorrow in the morning :sara: . And let's just say that my ratings are boring af :huntyga:  :oops: 

Ew, David!

@TheSlash @DiamondKing I'm so sorry :nooo: I would change it if I could but otherwise I'd have to delay it for ages... I'm sorry I'd love to have you there. But I hope you enjoy reading through it afterwards :heart:

Archived