💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn: "Gay rumors are hurtful"

Runway

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

he really needs to stop. its not like the rumors hurt his career because in all honesty they don't, they only amplify the intrigue around him because guess what, many people can do what he does, but he is a multi millionaire because of his painfully gorgeous looks... that comes at a price, potential gay rumors. to not only act so offended by it but also state that he needs to be seen with a woman just to prove otherwise is offensive and fragile masculinity tbh. 

shawn, let it go you're lucky to be doing what you are.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpeechIess

zzzz, he's so worried about what people think about his sexuality, he micromanages how he carries himself, e.g body language/hand movements and talking with a "manly" voice. he's hella insecure and it shows.

I'm surprised he's still such an ally. Most people would be over it by now, not being taken seriously and being treated like nothing but a sex object. We should know better not to treat people like a joke, seriously.

Katsuki Bakugo
On 4/9/2019 at 3:23 AM, littlepotter said:

What an insensitive brat. This explicitly means he thinks being gay is an imperfection by itself. Is he for real?

I was coming in to say this... but you already did. So- sames

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

imnotyourbabe10
23 hours ago, Melisandre said:
On 4/8/2019 at 12:53 PM, littlepotter said:

What an insensitive brat. This explicitly means he thinks being gay is an imperfection by itself. Is he for real?

I was coming in to say this... but you already did. So- sames

giphy.gif

Came to say that as well!

Gracious Gaga
On 4/8/2019 at 1:45 PM, Allan said:

I didn't know he was 20 and now I feel disgusted for all the times he's been sexualized tbh

There’s no way he’s 20, he’s probably 24-25. Everyone in the industry lies about their age.  I think Gaga’s really 35ish 

♥ Kindness Police.

Max
25 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

There’s no way he’s 20, he’s probably 24-25. Everyone in the industry lies about their age.  I think Gaga’s really 35ish 

Hm nah I don't think so.. Maybe 21/22 but not that "old". I have many friends in his age and some of them look "the same", if you know what I mean. 

About Gaga: Idk, can't value it... 

Taylucifer

oooof, his masculinity is a bit fragile...
the tea GIF by Dreezy

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Taylucifer
On 4/12/2019 at 9:37 AM, Marges said:

Hm nah I don't think so.. Maybe 21/22 but not that "old". I have many friends in his age and some of them look "the same", if you know what I mean. 

About Gaga: Idk, can't value it... 

And then there's Taylor Swift who doesn't seem to age:trollga:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

StarstruckIllusion
On 4/8/2019 at 2:22 PM, Mylene said:

i mean lol

"Swift was texting Mendes a cellphone video of them together, just to make sure he was cool with her posting it — a short clip of the night they were hanging out backstage at her Reputation tour and she put her glittery eye makeup on Mendes’ face, to his delight. He told her it was fine without thinking, but later that night, he woke up in a cold sweat. “I felt sick,” he said. “I was like, ‘****, why did I let her post that?’ I just fed the fire that I’m terrified of.”

"Mendes was in a movie theater watching Love, Simon— a comedy-drama about a closeted teenager whose sexuality is exposed by his classmates. He had a panic attack in the theater and had to leave early."

Mendes often finds himself watching his own interviews, analyzing his voice and his body language. He’ll see an anonymous stranger comment on the way he crossed his legs once and try not to do it again.

he has some really deep issue poor him.

Well okay then. I’m officially convinced he isn’t straight. Which makes this all the more disgusting. I’ve been seeing how much of an illusion the LGBT community is recently and this really supports that. Y’all are just a bunch of bitter strangers attacking each other. If we make friends, then cool. We just share a niche culture (like most at best). Nothing different from the straights. A real community wouldn’t act like this thread has and would’nt be so blind. 

Just leave him alone and come up with something else. There’s obviously something wrong with y’all if the same joke has been told for almost 5 years now. Exhaustion... where is it?

StarstruckIllusion
On 4/8/2019 at 3:10 PM, Natural Gas said:

He must be tired from being the bottom in his relationship with Nick :poot:

Like... how is this still funny? Shawn x Nick? A joke that years old. Can y’all just come out the closet and admit that these are just sexual fantasies you guys won’t shut up about? The perversion is gross. Get busy please. 

Lady Rah Rah

He's really insecure and I've been there and it hurts, but whether he is straight/gay/bi he is gas lighting the situation by constantly addressing it. Turn off your comments/avoid reading them and it will be better for your mental health. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

AJRocketMan
On 4/11/2019 at 4:08 PM, Gracious Gaga said:

Bitch are you trolling? :lmao: Why would a guy as young as him need to lie about his age? There’s zero need or reason to fight the industry’s ageism with him, regardless of where he is in his 20’s right now. He’s been around since 2014.

With Gaga there have been several anecdotes from other people who used to know her pre-game and her official age lines up with the chronology of those accounts. She graduated high school in 2004.

There are celebrities that lie about their age, like Nicki Minaj pre-2011, But Gaga and Shawn are not it, boy!

Archived