💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can the Ava Max hate stop Please?

27monster27

Featured Posts

Dominic
13 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

This forum is getting so annoying to read. Literally 1/3 of the threads are about Ava Max. 

It would be great if everyone who likes Ava and wants to post new music/announcements did it in one thread. It would be great if mods were on top of closing threads that are obviously bait (like "Ava says Beyonce is better" and "Ava thinks she's as good as Whitney Houston" ) 

But in the current state this place sucks and I'm gonna take a break for a couple weeks and see if things improve if Gaga starts doing some stuff. 

She said those things though? Why would we close them - because fans cant act with maturity and not resort to insults? Also if we started closing every thread that some users deemed Flamebait we wouldn't have much of a forum - some guys cry flamebait at the word 'hello' :shrug:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser

it won't stop... Gaga fans are an abusive fab group, and they feel threatened by all and any female artist.

Akiki
21 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Again, not trying to start a fight or anything, but no one has gave a good reason to hate Ava. People on here just hate the things that get posted about Ava on here, but nothing actually about her. 

SBP is a cheap song that sounds like a Disney channel tune. I can see it on Camp rock or any Disney movie ever. That is my reason. The song is catchy but is corny as hell. 

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Akiki said:

SBP is a cheap song that sounds like a Disney channel tune. I can see it on Camp rock or any Disney movie ever. That is my reason. The song is catchy but is corny as hell. 

Then hate the song, not her 

Lextyr97

Just stop ****ing talking about her all the time and you won’t see all the hate

Economy
22 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It isn't worth it, I made a thread a while back and people still hated her for no reason imo

22 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

You're probably right unfortunately. :(

Ppl here love to hate on relevant pop girls. That's GGD for u :neyde:

Archived