šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can the Ava Max hate stop Please?

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

I do strongly apologize if this come off as offensive because that is not the case, but some of the people here are starting to sound like the GP when Lady Gaga first came out. She is talented, beautiful, and nice person.

Receipt for talent.:

She has good tone quality, vibrato, and she is very consistent. Not to mention that you can tell that her lyrics have deeper meanings.

Plus, since a lot of members here are not happy with the current most popular songs, shouldn't we be more happy that she is making dance-pop and has a style that reminds us of the music that a lot of us miss being strongly up front from the late 2000's and early 2010's?

he/him/his

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

It isn't worth it, I made a thread a while back and people still hated her for no reason imo

27monster27
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It isn't worth it, I made a thread a while back and people still hated her for no reason imo

You're probably right unfortunately.Ā :(

he/him/his

Othon

I think the vast majority of the users on thisĀ site have absolutelyĀ no problem with her as a person, but everyone is sick of the constant threads and torturedĀ comparisons. It's obvious that people are deliberately doing it to flamebait and to getĀ hit threads and it'sĀ exhausting.Ā 

RAMROD

Hardly will ever stop so long people keep trying to make her happen and other people do not appreciate being shoved down their throatĀ :shrug:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

PlastiscGuy

I mean, this is a Gaga forum after all... Yeah, it's okay to share about other topics and stuff, but why make threads about Ava 24/7? It's a little annoying, to be honest.

PG.

KatieJudasGaga4
13 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I mean, this is a Gaga forum after all... Yeah, it's okay to share about other topics and stuff, but why make threads about Ava 24/7? It's a little annoying, to be honest.

I'm not trying to start a fight or anything...:ohno:

But, why can't people ignore it? They don't have to click on the thread and read anything, they aren't forced to. And why hate Ava for the constant threads, why not hate the thread? Just my thought

27monster27
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm not trying to start a fight or anything...:ohno:

But, why can't people ignore it? They don't have to click on the thread and read anything, they aren't forced to. And why hate Ava for the constant threads, why not hate the person who makes them? Just my thought

I agree with this. Although, I would maybe say to hate the threads rather than the person.

he/him/his

JustAnother
9 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

I think the vast majority of the users on thisĀ site have absolutelyĀ no problem with her as a person, but everyone is sick of the constant threads and torturedĀ comparisons. It's obvious that people are deliberately doing it to flamebait and to getĀ hit threads and it'sĀ exhausting.Ā 

Itā€™s really one user ruining it.Ā 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, 27monster27 said:

I agree with this. Although, I would maybe say to hate the threads rather than the person.

I worded it wrong, but that is what I meantĀ 

PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

why not hate the person who makes them?

Cause admin would give us a warning pointĀ :poot:

PG.

Akiki
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Hardly will ever stop so long people keep trying to make her happen and other people do not appreciate being shoved down their throatĀ :shrug:

Ā 

8 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Ā 

6 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

THIS!

THIS!

AND THIS!

Ā 

I can't stand her just because people make threads about her like we had to care for her. We even get updates for SBP on charts. I wonder why her and not other artists? Billie is new and is slaying way harder than AVA but I don't see people spamming threads about it every single day.Ā 

LordEnigma

I guess I get annoyed when someone has one decently successful song and the gays act like itā€™s the second coming of Christ. Just support her and Ā see what happensĀ :hor:

I mean everyone said Megan was the new queen of pop and look how that turned out.

It's probably do with the constant flurry of threads on this site. Coupled with the fact she has like 2 songs, one hit, blonde hair and is constantly being compared to the greatest enigma pop star of our time, especially on this site.Ā Makes no sense to me tbh

4 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Ā 

Ā 

THIS!

THIS!

AND THIS!

Ā 

I can't stand her just because people make threads about her like we had to care for her. We even get updates for SBP on charts. I wonder why her and not other artists? Billie is new and is slaying way harder than AVA but I don't see people spamming threads about it every single day.Ā 

Billie is also a far more interesting artist as well, imo. Far more innovative production

Archived