💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can the Ava Max hate stop Please?

27monster27

Featured Posts

Akiki
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I guess I get annoyed when someone has one decently successful song and the gays act like it’s the second coming of Christ. Just support her and  see what happens :hor:

I mean everyone said Megan was the new queen of pop and look how that turned out.

Days ago I made a thread just to break this Ava Max Queen of Pop thing. It was for Anitta, a brazilian singer that has billions of views on youtube, her own documentary on netflix and collab with Rita Ora, Diplo, Major Lazer, Maluma and god know who. She even sings in 3 languages and rivals many international artists already.

Ava just got a viral song and some awkward performances and people already jumping the shark. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Akiki
2 minutes ago, Rio said:

It's probably do with the constant flurry of threads on this site. Coupled with the fact she has like 2 songs, one hit, blonde hair and is compared to the greatest enigma pop star of our time. Makes no sense to me tbh

SBP is a one hit wonder. bookmark me

KatieJudasGaga4

Again, not trying to start a fight or anything, but no one has gave a good reason to hate Ava. People on here just hate the things that get posted about Ava on here, but nothing actually about her. 

joannesrats

I think it's because she's being hailed as the new queen of pop or some BS like that with only like one and a half hits under her belt and they're both generic pop songs. Yeah, they have a meaning behind them, but at this point the meaning isn't anything new and it's all been something we've heard before. Also, her trying to push this weird haircut as a brand is just gimmicky and awkward. It's okay to have a thing but the whole idea behind a brand is that it surrounds and envelops the character, you don't have to be constantly reminded of it. 

It's like in visual art - some critics say that if you have to explain your piece that means you've failed as an artist. I don't find her authentic either, tbh - but that's just my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Akiki said:

SBP is a one hit wonder. bookmark me

We shall see. I don't really like the song tbh. I obviously hear it a lot but I don't even know where I hear it 😂 clubs? car radio? I dunno

Fresco

OP stop trolling. Don't make nonspecific accusations against nonspecific members of this forum. How much money are you making to promote Ava Max?  This is not the way to do it.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Slip7676 said:

OP stop trolling. Don't make nonspecific accusations against nonspecific members of this forum. How much money are you making to promote Ava Max?  This is not the way to do it.

How is this trolling? This is an opinion thread, and the OP is stating their opinion.

JustAnother

“PLEASE keep all discussion about her in this thread only to avoid clogging up the hot topics and forum in general. Thank you!”

Admin needs to clean up GGD from all these threads, they need to be put into this one. We don’t need her getting more threads weekly than Gaga. That’s the main problem. 

Fresco

Title: can the Ava Max hatred stop.

Who is being hateful, where, when?

Nonspecific accusations of hatefulness not addressed to anyone, but the entire forum.

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Slip7676 said:

Title: can the Ava Max hatred stop.

Who is being hateful, where, when?

Nonspecific accusations of hatefulness.

Basically in every thread created about Ava.

Fresco
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Basically in every thread created about Ava.

Then address it when it happens, not in a separate thread with this title. There are too many threads already.

ThisGuyTony

I mean... in the grand scheme of things, the opinions of the members of this site or twitter or whatever are not gonna affect her chances for a successful career. :shrug:

Pacify Him

Not if she's one of the many who kisses Beyonce's ass, no ma'am!

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived