question

Can We drag BloodPop now?

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka

I'm sorry but the little hypesters who will turn Gaga eating a burger into "OMG THIS IS A CLUE FOR LG6!!" Deserve all the trolling they deserve since they never f*ucking learn.

Mylene
Just now, Seeka said:

I'm sorry but the little hypesters who will turn Gaga eating a burger into "OMG THIS IS A CLUE FOR LG6!!" Deserve all the trolling they deserve since they never f*ucking learn.

Do you think before speaking sometimes ? 

It's really teasing and over and over again posting pic of Gaga in the studio with #LG6 commenting on insta #LG6 with emoji it's not bout LM being dumb it's really him.

Regina George
9 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Should some of the 20 something twinks from this base insult her, her hair stylist, make up artist, her manager, her producers for like no reason? Move on. He's acting alright. 

No. But like you said it yourself. They are “twinks” who are not professionally obligated to anything concerning Gaga and he is. He is a professional who is acting like a “twink”. He’s not acting alright and fans are not reacting alright. No body is winning in this situation. 

Yxcvbnm
1 hour ago, Smithy said:

If I was a producer I’d do the same, God knows how annoying it must be to be constantly spammed by sloppy little bottoms begging for music, as if he would ever tell them anything anyway 

Then don't share anything. If it's a problem, that fans begging for music. Be professional, and Gaga should tell him, shut the **** up, cause the fans will buy the album, tickets, etc. 

I am a Madonna stan too, and the old gay M fans are worse than this fanbase, but Madonna or her producers, never made fun of them. I think they are more mature. 

Monsters are known to harrass people on social media, what happened recently with Zedd is proof of that. Gaga's make up artist Sarah Tanno had to delete her twitter account recently too. And you are now asking to do the same thing with Bloodpop? No wonder Gaga doesn't interact with fans anymore. Some of you need to get lives and learn how to respect people.

monketsharona
31 minutes ago, Mylene said:

It's been two years not just 3 weeks...

It was the first time she ever mentionned the word LG6 + heavily teased it is coming. 

Anyone who thought LG6 was coming before ASIB era was done was just being delusional. I was at one time myself tbh

Guest Anisko

I still can't get what's interesting about his music that makes gaga collab with him again ... His sound is basic as **** and he's extremly childish .

I'm really here to be proven wrong 

Thotiana
2 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I still can't get what's interesting about his music that makes gaga collab with him again ... His sound is basic as **** and he's extremly childish .

I'm really here to be proven wrong 

His work for others is trash. But we’ll see how this one goes.

monketsharona

By the way we all  know that even if you are all trashing BP and people working on LG6, you will all devour what they will be feeding you in few weeks

So please stop embarassing yourself even more :ally:

1 hour ago, Smithy said:

If I was a producer I’d do the same, God knows how annoying it must be to be constantly spammed by sloppy little bottoms begging for music, as if he would ever tell them anything anyway 

SLOPPY LITTLE BOTTOMS EYE- 

scared wendy williams GIF by ADWEEK

1 hour ago, Smithy said:

You're disgusting.

Archived