đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga 19th best female artist on Hot 100 history (Billboard)

Doncho

Featured Posts

LadyxGaGa

how is Mariah Carey number #2? she has like 18 #1 hits and is one of the best selling artist of all time. I don’t get it. 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, LadyxGaGa said:

how is Mariah Carey number #2? she has like 18 #1 hits and is one of the best selling artist of all time. I don’t get it. 

I think Madonna has more entries..no?

1 hour ago, jaXXXon said:

This is from 2018, so she already moved up higher than #19.

I know that I meant since 2013-14.

2School4Cool

Love seeing Gaga and P!nk both on the list :firega:

See The Best In Everyone

mindintransit

You should look at the top male artists list.
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/hot-100-turns-60/8468084/hot-100-turns-60-top-60-male-artists-all-time-elton-john-stevie-wonder-elvis-presley-michael-jackson
The list accurately measures how artists have performed on the BBH100 but… Springsteen at 39? Really? Nothing personal, but Bobby Vinton? Barry Manilow? Well, Springsteen never had a no 1 single (unbelievable). No 1 albums but not singles.
Billboard charts don't pretend to measure greatness. (Gaga not only won an Oscar this year, she was the star of the Oscars. I asked some friends who won the other awards and they've already forgotten. They haven't forgotten Shallow.) As an artist she is in a world of her own.
Since I seem to have no point (notice my username) I want to assure you that I still fervently want BBH100 no 1s. She deserves them and they're really fun.

Bradley
4 hours ago, Erich Johnson said:

9-katy

17-pink

this is Sad 

:saladga:

Not really. Katy is an interesting artist.

Taylorrgh
4 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think Madonna has more entries..no?

Yeah that's the only reason why. also Madonna has a few more top ten hits (in which some of them were only 1 week top 10 hits).

freebit
3 hours ago, mindintransit said:

You should look at the top male artists list.
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/hot-100-turns-60/8468084/hot-100-turns-60-top-60-male-artists-all-time-elton-john-stevie-wonder-elvis-presley-michael-jackson
The list accurately measures how artists have performed on the BBH100 but… Springsteen at 39? Really? Nothing personal, but Bobby Vinton? Barry Manilow? Well, Springsteen never had a no 1 single (unbelievable). No 1 albums but not singles.
Billboard charts don't pretend to measure greatness. (Gaga not only won an Oscar this year, she was the star of the Oscars. I asked some friends who won the other awards and they've already forgotten. They haven't forgotten Shallow.) As an artist she is in a world of her own.
Since I seem to have no point (notice my username) I want to assure you that I still fervently want BBH100 no 1s. She deserves them and they're really fun.

This is why I never care much how she measures up on BB lists like these. It never reflects her actual cultural  impact. 

Archived