news

VOTE | Time 100 Most Influential

Thotiana

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiddleZone

it's honestly amazing that she's seen by Time readers of all people as one of the ten most influential people in the world... alongside politicians and full-time activists. When will literally any other pop girl? Although why is BTS first? The two most obsessive music fanbases have flocked? :ladyhaha:

Eighteen

i think i'm doing it wrong because i voted for kim jong un and donald trump and not a lot of people did. i guess this is a strictly top 100 positively  influential people... whoops. 

Thotiana

As of now:

BTS & Michelle Obama = 56%

Bill Gates = 47%

Gaga & Prime minister of NZ = 41%

The numbers keep changing as people vote.

DelusionalGaga

They should have never put BTS as an option there, knowing that their crazy fans will swarm their website and invalidate the purpose of the poll. It's very telling that every single person on the list except for BTS has a negative ratio. :smh:

BTS are definitely winning this. Despite the fact Gaga's resilience in the industry, proven this past year, is far more deserving and admirable. Look where she was in 2013 and now in 2019. This woman deserves the cover

Thotiana
1 minute ago, Rio said:

BTS are definitely winning this. Despite the fact Gaga's resilience in the industry, proven this past year, is far more deserving and admirable. Look where she was in 2013 and now in 2019. This woman deserves the cover

I think BTS were leading last year and lost at the end.

Thotiana
3 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

How do i vote? I clicked link but don't see the option

You have to scroll down and tap on this 

4833-E3-FE-15-BB-4-AF5-8787-0565-A79-E5-

DelusionalGaga
1 minute ago, Rio said:

BTS won't be on the cover. This is only the readers' poll. It's the editors who will decide who is going to make it on the actual list. I trust them to have some common sense. 

Thotiana
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

BTS won't be on the cover. This is only the readers' poll. It's the editors who will decide who is going to make it on the actual list. I trust them to have some common sense. 

Yes, I forgot about this. It’s the the editors that end up choosing the list. I definitely can see Gaga making the list. I hope.

AlexanderMagno
25 minutes ago, Thotiana said:

for some reason Michelle Obama are leading the poll.

For some reason? Michelle Obama's memoir just sold 10 million copies worldwide. She was part of the Grammy's opening alongside music artists. She's one of the most influential women in the world right now .

Thotiana
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

For some reason? Michelle Obama's memoir just sold 10 million copies worldwide. She was part of the Grammy's opening alongside music artists. She's one of the most influential women in the world right now .

I still don’t see the point. Of course she was going to sell that much. She was the First Lady at some point. Nothing groundbreaking here. She was influential when she became the first African American First Lady. But that was a long ago.

Archived