๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga is currently celebrating her birthday in Mexico

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Iโ€™m so glad sheโ€™s actually celebrating it instead of being locked in a studio

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART

It's funny because she has been more times in Mexico for vacation than forย concerts.ย :cryga::messga:

Anyways,ย I hope she is having a lot of fun and I drink a lot of tequila, y que acabe pedรญsimaย :vegas::ladyhaha:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Chuckles
5 hours ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

why is she always in Mexico omg

Hot like Mexico, rejoice!

Chuckles
9 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

It's funny because she has been more times in Mexico for vacation than forย concerts.ย :cryga::messga:

ย 

THIS just hit home baaaadly.

Zilla

Could be true, like her whole team went silent on social media. Must be nice to just pick up and go, I have to save for months in order to go anywhere hahahย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

FATCAT
7 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Could be true, like her whole team went silent on social media. Must be nice to just pick up and go, I have to save for months in order to go anywhere hahahย 

I'm sure there's a ton of overhead to trips like this that make it a hassle. Like security, getting passports all sorted out, calling ahead to make sure things will be right, fame complicates things in unpredictable ways.ย 

I'd rather have the riches than the fame any day. (I'm very Sia, today)

Purr more, hiss less.

Zilla
10 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'm sure there's a ton of overhead to trips like this that make it a hassle. Like security, getting passports all sorted out, calling ahead to make sure things will be right, fame complicates things in unpredictable ways.ย 

I'd rather have the riches than the fame any day. (I'm very Sia, today)

yeah but you can PAY people to sort it for you hahahahย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

FATCAT
9 minutes ago, Zilla said:

yeah but you can PAY people to sort it for you hahahahย 

I'd never have the trust to do that, but you're 100% right.

Purr more, hiss less.

cold heartedpop
7 hours ago, Rifek said:

Hope she gets drunk af and will release accidentally LG6 lead :pray:

The good old days in the BTW era where she would actually do stuff like thisย 

xoxo Feels so good!

CataleyaDeters
9 hours ago, Dream Rider said:

Yes, but never for concertsย :air:

she dosenยดt want to ruin her vacation spot, cause she thinks she will be recognized more when she starts givivng concerts there :D.... I hope she takes her time off and get under someone new :), always good after a break up! Maybe she falls in love witth a women and the media than canยดt forget that she is bi :)

Cataleya Deters

Reject False Icons
1 hour ago, Cleobadbitch97 said:

she dosenยดt want to ruin her vacation spot, cause she thinks she will be recognized more when she starts givivng concerts there :D.... I hope she takes her time off and get under someone new :), always good after a break up! Maybe she falls in love witth a women and the media than canยดt forget that she is bi :)

Well I do agree what you mean, but I meant to tour in Mexico.ย 

It's very common that people from the USA and Canada (including celebrities) go to Los Cabos, so I think she's well recognized around the area.ย 

Archived