💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

jprince99x

Your thread wasn’t up when I was writing my post! There is more info here about the attourney’s statement if you want to read more about it

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

Part of me still believes he never orchestrated anything in the first place seeing as this is the Chicago PD. 

jprince99x

This has casted a such a bad image for many groups of people. If it never happened, then some media outlets ( who have dragged Jussie through the ringer ) need to do a large public apology

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

Reginald
18 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Yes he did, in the world of "all publicity is good publicity", he was hungry for a bigger paycheck from Empire by gaining popularity with the idea people are going to want to see him on Empire and would side with him and defend him. 

14 minutes ago, Deku said:

He would gain sympathy and attention. Possibly even financial compensation if someone paid him to do it in order to promote a political agenda.

I  am NOT saying that those things happened. Just pointing out there could have been plenty to gain from such an act.

I completely agree about "cancel culture". 

:what: True!! I'm sure there will be an interesting narrative coming out soon, one way or another lol 

Scathach
30 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I wish everyone's a celebrity :triggered:

25 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Hmm, wondering how much that had cost :triggered:

31 minutes ago, Phlop said:

:triggered:

He never lied, that’s all. Not the first time Chicago police is a mess.

JusKeepBreathin

I'm so confused right now. :wtfga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Hoeanne

Told y’all not to believe the Chicago PD about hate crimes but y’all wanted to doubt our sibling instead smdh....

hpmcmill

He literally said the two attackers were white in his initial account, when we know that they were not. This is shocking, but not because of "innocence."

Mirages
44 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

I don’t know what to belive, I’m waiting for the Wendy show tommorow to get her take :cryga:

Itll be messy as ****

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Hoeanne

First Jussie was so desperate for money that he was willing to stage a hate crime now he’s rich enough to buy off the CPD, but of course not until after his career has been cratered. Some of y’all...

RahrahWitch

This is all so strange.

If he was innocent then I feel bad for him because his public image is ruined. But If he did do it, Him allegedly planning a hate crime against himself was strange enough but to then be let off all of a sudden raises some big red flags.

1 hour ago, Reginald said:

I knew there was something off about the accusations against him. He literally had nothing to gain from staging a hate crime.  And, yes, the modern court of public opinion (Cancel Culture) is too hasty to reach conclusions

Talk about it, same thing is happening for MJ but nobody realizes it 

Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived