question

What do your parents think of Gaga

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko

my mum loves Gaga, she's waiting for showbox to start working again on her tablet so she can watch ASIB :air: 

Actual patient

Our family grew up on Bruce Springsteen, hence did I. My Mum's birthday is the same as Gaga's and I've obsessed over Gaga for just about a decade now. She thought Gaga would be a phase like Cascada was, or Anastacia, or Kylie. My Mum gradually became, I'd say, a casual fan. She took me to my first Gaga concert at Twickenham Stadium in 2012. She was in the O2 Arena (standing) in 2014, drunk as hell, many rows behind me with my first-time-seeing-Gaga grandmother, raving during Swine. 

She's convinced her and Bradley are in love and she thinks Gaga's playing tricks on her fans with all this new "GAGA" stuff lately. That's what my Mum thinks of Gaga 😏 She definitely likes her though. Having two mothers with the same birthday is odd though. I celebrate Mum's and stream Gaga's discography for the rest of the day in my room 😂😂

Lemon Pie

My mother does not like it, she says she's crazy:laughga: (someone stayed in 2010-11:teehee:). My father laughs. My aunts know who Gaga is, but she's not her favorite artist (they like Adele and Sia).:messga:. And my grandmother, well ... she only knows who Shakira is:ohwell:.

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

raragaga

my parents love her and believe she is the  artist of my generation

xoxo

Dancin

my mom is slowly turning into a fan, we both went to see asib and she cried in the ill never love again scene.:sis:

my dad dosent have an opinion on her.:lolga:

im turning my little sister into a stan, we both practiced the ARTPOP hand sign.:nick:

hmmm

gumzy3000

My dad doesn't know who she is and my mom thinks she is a devil worshipper who is part of the Illuminati :neyde: 

trolly troll troll

Angelm

Back in the day, my mom thought she was satanic and all that stuff, now she’s indifferent about her, if she sees her on tv, she’s like: turn on the tv, Gaga’s on. 

My dad... he always makes fun of her, because he knows I don’t like it, he says she has a toucan nose, that she’s Pinocchio’s girlfriend, etc :ladyhaha:

PlastiscGuy

They love her!

Well, my dad is a huge fan of Bad Romance and I honestly think that's the only song he knows :laughga: the other day he sent me a link to ARUTW asking if I heard the new Gaga song already :air:

And my mom ADORES her! She loves the old Gaga, cause she says she wishes she have had Gaga's 'freedom' to be who she is, when she was young. She loved ASIB as well, and actually stole my CD (along with Joanne) :smh:

PG.

Babel

Lol both my parents know she's the most talented singer of my generation, we all watched the sound of music tribute together. My mom usually sends me articles about her, we watched ASIB together, she's a stan.

PunkTheFunk

I honestly don't know what my dad thinks about her because sometimes he listens intently to what she's saying like he's admiring her (like during the Colbert interview) but then he brings up her meat dress and kind of brushes her off. And then he'll go to my uncles and aunts and be like "Did you hear that they're remaking A Star Is Born? With Lady Ga Ga?" and then he'll say she sings like an old woman :madge:

My mom has been stanning hard since the ASIB era and thinks Gaga is stunning, but doesn't listen to any of her music. She saw a picture of Hailey Baldwin and was like "Is that GA GA? I LOVE her" :laughga:

Antoni

My mom loves her. Gaga is the only pop star she listens to, all of her other music is country. She didn't "get it" for a long time, but the first Gaga song she fell in love with was...

JUDAS of all things! I think it resonated with her breakup at the time.

I took her to the Joanne World Tour and when Gaga left the stage and the lights came on, my mom was in tears. I asked, "Are you okay? What's wrong?!" She said "I'm crying because this was the best concert I've ever been to and I'll probably never get to see anything like it again." 

I still tear up a little remembering that story. 

My name isn't Timmers

Irrelevant

My dad used to STAN Lady Gaga and even went to the BTWB. :giveup: He didn't like ARTPOP so he unstannedT, but he likes Joanne :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

My mom likes Gaga. She isn’t a huge fan but she is the only artist of my generation she shows the most respect for and gave a chance. 

Her favorites tracks are Poker Face, Hair, DWUW, A-YO, and Before I Cry.

Archived