Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

In Venus' bridge...

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Woohoo

When she gave the shoutouts the gods, why did she call them by their Roman name? She was tight sticking with the Ancient Greek culture (Apollo, Himeros, Medusa, etc)

It should've been:

Poseidon

Go!

Now serve Hades

Cronus

Zeus

Hermes

Aphrodite, Aha!

Ouranos

Don't you know my ass is famous? :bye:

Ares

Now serve for the gods, earth serve for the stars!

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Emigrante

She mixed those mythologies. Same for G.U.Y. It's basically the same stories but in different cultures under different names.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Aglaya

Well the song is called Venus so I guess she decided to go with the roman names :vegas:

could mean anything

Gracious Gaga

Yeah maybe.  

I always thought this bridge was a little cheesy and tacky .  But sometimes I liked it. Idk .

♥ Kindness Police.

Oriane

Because they're also planets, it's the point of the song :laughga:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Woohoo
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

She should have omitted that bridge completely. :huntyga:

Sis she taught us the planet names. Also I think that there's this ancient belief that once the god is completely forgotten, they reach the closest point to "not existing" (AKA gods need their people as much as the people need their gods). Which is why April is named after Aphrodite and the planets etc. We stan a reminding queen.

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

The song was about sex and used the imagery of gods and space to unravel it. So it makes sense to talk about Venus as a goddess and as a planet, and then sing about the planets in our solar system (at least that's how I heard it, rather than a shout out to the gods!)

I loved the mythology of Greco-Roman stories so I'd also be on board with that bridge too tho!

Woohoo
4 minutes ago, Altair said:

“Now serve hades” is breathing life into me :pray:

Even imaging her singing that is eargasmic especially in this vocal

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Sis she taught us the planet names. Also I think that there's this ancient belief that once the god is completely forgotten, they reach the closest point to "not existing" (AKA gods need their people as much as the people need their gods). Which is why April is named after Aphrodite and the planets etc. We stan a reminding queen.

You mean you didn't know the names of the planets already? I didn't need a nursery rhyme to teach me. :toofunny:

No shade, just playing. 

Archived