💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Shallow rises on BBH100

outtahere12428

Featured Posts

S0436

Why not milk it more?  Release the crowd free version, the pop version, the piano version from the movie and the studio version.200.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
47 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

It's still the 12th most heard song on US radio and it keeps rising. A song doesn't have to be #1 on radio in order to be considered a radio hit. It could potentially go top 10 soon, is that not enough? 

it took 6 months so

OK I admit I was wrong. I said they should forget this single since we got our #1 and to release ARUTW (or ITA) but I change my mind. This is shaping up to be a massive hit. Let it ride it's course.

Also have to say, if they had submitted Shallow this year instead at the Grammys, she probably wins in the general field...

Can't fault Interscopes decision. It was a good idea to get it in early and ride the movie hype. No one could have fathomed how big it would continue to be.

TimisaMonster

#RadioIsOurs2018 

:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

3 hours ago, Merman said:

Good. Can it start falling? :saladga:

Don't attack me for having an opinion, but this song is already annoying and getting old. Sorry not sorry, Gagz it's time to move on. I'm happy that her song has this longevity, but I'm also not happy because it's overplayed and everywhere all the time. It's not fresh anymore. 

This site clamors for this type of success but the second she achieves it, y’all complain. 

1 minute ago, Doot said:

This site clamors for this type of success but the second she achieves it, y’all complain. 

That's one person, not the site...

1 hour ago, Merman said:

Sinceï»żï»ż y'all confusion, seems like I have to explain: they're playing the song on TV and radio in my country few times a daï»ży, which is why I find it annoying nowadaysï»ż.ï»żï»ż

So change the station. :laughga:

Patrick Garcia

See? Let her milk this success till the new Enigma leg, she deserves it.

LG6 schedule should be like Joanne's schedule so she can start another year of Enigma with a new setlist and then world tour.

20 minutes ago, Michael Lucas said:

See? Let her milk this success till the new Enigma leg, she deserves it.

LG6 schedule should be like Joanne's schedule so she can start another year of Enigma with a new setlist and then world tour.

She can have two hits at a time :saladga:

1 hour ago, Doot said:

So change the station. :laughga:

1 hour ago, Doot said:

Wow, so I suppose I should blindly follow and approve everything she does. Yeah, I can do that. Easy. 

Like what you Sea?

Patrick Garcia
14 minutes ago, Ayria said:

She can have two hits at a time :saladga:

Of course she can. I've just expressed an idea.

Jaume
4 hours ago, nikola said:

So, do you guys think she will delay lg6 and lead single if shallow keeps rising like this?

Ariana has releasef so many songs in the past  months and look, she is at the top of Hot100.  

Jaume
10 hours ago, Merman said:

Wow, so I suppose I should blindly follow and approve everything she does. Yeah, I can do that. Easy. 

You are the only one hating  to Shallow  here, stop it please.I hate when  I cant relate to an album and I want the era to be over so hopefully I will like the next album a lot more... but hey both shallow and ASIB are amazing and deserve all this success.

Be happy for Gaga.

PunkTheFunk

This wasn't supposed to happen. She was supposed to remain a LOSER. I can't stand it!

Archived