Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michael Jackson's racist rant resurfaces

Melech

Featured Posts

Taide

Can he rest in peace already? Why do we have to bring people's history back? I swear modern SJW's are hitting my last nerve.

The man did what he did and he's dead. We can't change that anymore.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Melech
4 hours ago, nicolasrumet said:

antisemitic person on the other hand thinks that Jews are evil or inferi

Maybe learn first what antisemitism can all be. Some people think Jews are not inferior but superior. That they are some kind of supernatural beinf that they control everything and wanna take your money etc. 

KatieJudasGaga4
13 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Is MJ replacing Beyoncé as the new most hated person in GGD? Is it safe for me to openly Stan Bey now? Asking for a friend :udidnt:

OT: what a shame. A slur is a slur regardless of its use. Unless Michael was Jewish, it wasn’t up to him to decide if he can use it or not. 

Beyonce is the most hated? I thought it was Ava

TSUNAMI

I partially believe him. Not just for the Jews but also other religions. 

Sorry, not sorry. 

Religious groups are known to rule the world and exhaust it of it reasources in the name of gaining power and money. 

That's why I choose to be agnosic.  My religion doesn't have any money requirements, any religion where there is anything money related isn't religion but organization and it fights for the power and money. 

We think we changed but we have not. The third Word War will be faught due to religion because it's made out to be a comfort but right now it only separates us. 

GhettoFabulous

It seems so weird to me that all this **** is happening at once like.....not defending him or anything but people have BEEN trying to sabotage or destroy him and now he’s not really here to defend himself....just chile...imma take a backseat on this one because honestly has the Johnny depp thing not taught us anything? I’m gonna if course sympathize and try understand the victims and this thing now but I’m gonna wait before I cancel lol 

StarstruckIllusion

🤢🤢🤢

Okay this is the first thing I’ll fault him for. Yikes he snapped. Still love him... but a lot bit less. This is ****ing dissapoting. Post Black or White.cassete too? Wh- How do you just let the Hitler jump into you? At all? This anti semitic **** is the exact thing that uplifts white supremacy conspiracists today. I—- We—-

Someone is out to get him tho lmao

StarstruckIllusion
16 hours ago, Ayria said:

Well another crack in the veneer of the childlike/Saintlike image the mass media and Jackson machine shoved down our throats. 

You mean like that “child raping Hitler” narrative they’re currently pushing? Be a whole lot more self aware pls. This comment was so cringey 

PunkTheFunk
10 hours ago, ILoveGypsyLife said:

I don’t know about Michael Jackson as a person, but let’s just focus on the musical legacy he left. We can’t cancel every person for saying something insensitive. I’m not defending him, I’m just saying that whether he was a racist or not, his impact on the world of music and pop culture is there and won’t go away. 

Why can't we focus on both? The fact that he was a sh*tty person and also an artistic genius? Why one and not the other?

5 minutes ago, Wigless said:

You mean like that “child raping Hitler” narrative they’re currently pushing? Be a whole lot more self aware pls. This comment was so cringey 

The “child raping Hitler narrative” he stepped into by sharing hotel rooms and his bed with little boys? :oprah:

StarstruckIllusion
8 minutes ago, Ayria said:

The “child raping Hitler narrative” he stepped into by sharing hotel rooms and his bed with little boys? :oprah:

Wow you still don’t see the irony 

Borislshere
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Beyonce is the most hated? I thought it was Ava

I don’t even know anymore. I think ggd just got annoyed with the influx of Ava threads. Idk if they hate her yet. 

Melech
1 hour ago, JFK said:

I partially believe him. Not just for the Jews but also other religions. 

Sorry, not sorry. 

Religious groups are known to rule the world and exhaust it of it reasources in the name of gaining power and money. 

That's why I choose to be agnosic.  My religion doesn't have any money requirements, any religion where there is anything money related isn't religion but organization and it fights for the power and money. 

We think we changed but we have not. The third Word War will be faught due to religion because it's made out to be a comfort but right now it only separates us. 

Antisemitism is not hatred against religion. Antisemitism is against the ethnicity of Jews. Most Jews in the diaspora are secular and face antisemitism. 

The Nazi killed Jews, which were religious or atheist. You can be jewish and atheist 

Archived