MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Fame went to her head so fast

Literally what? :selena: She was so nice to the fans.

IAmNotHere1997

It looks like stanning Gaga  and wanting to write Shallow are the thing now allycat.png

PlastiscGuy

The thing is no matter if someone else wrote/released it, it wouldn't be as succesful as it is :laughga: sure, it's a great song, but the lyrics aren't groundbreaking. Perhaps the vocal interpretation is, or maybe the feeling Gaga and Bradley put on the song, but let's not forget if it is a big song, it is because it was featured in a huge movie. 

PG.

4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Literally what? :selena: She was so nice to the fans.

Oh I'm sure, but she acts like she's a pop goddess that will be remembered when she's only two years into her career with no solo top ten hits. She also hops on remixes and features a lot. Also the comment about Meant to Be inspiring other artists to go country was iffy to say the least

PunkTheFunk
7 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

From this

To this...

Sad honestly

What about this

To this

Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

What about this

To this

Lol you certainly have a point, but what Bebe songs are on the same level as Poker Face, Just Dance, or Paparazzi, both in terms of being staples, quality, and in chart success? 

Varys
4 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Oh I'm sure, but she acts like she's a pop goddess that will be remembered when she's only two years into her career with no solo top ten hits. She also hops on remixes and features a lot. Also the comment about Meant to Be inspiring other artists to go country was iffy to say the least

14 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Fame went to her head so fast

What does this have to do with the subject of this thread? 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Just now, Varys said:

What does this have to do with the subject of this thread? 

I mean, some Q&A threads turn to discussions about s3x. I'm talking about the same artist

Curunir
9 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

The thing is no matter if someone else wrote/released it, it wouldn't be as succesful as it is :laughga: sure, it's a great song, but the lyrics aren't groundbreaking. Perhaps the vocal interpretation is, or maybe the feeling Gaga and Bradley put on the song, but let's not forget if it is a big song, it is because it was featured in a huge movie. 

Well to be fair the lyrics are different from literally anything that's out there today, so even if they aren't "groundbreaking" they are pretty unique.

Archived