šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should LG6's Album Cover Be Animated?

Deku

Featured Posts

We are leaving the era of physical sales. They continue to plummet every year and streaming only gets stronger. Gaga is known for pushing artistic boundaries. How iconic would an ANIMATED album cover be?Ā :legend:Ā 

It would be a creative way to explore the possibilities of storing art onĀ digital devices during the streaming era.

It could even change the animationĀ with each song according to its theme.Ā 

So this gif, while not what I would pick for the cover, shows a cool example of what it could be.

lg6.gif

Thoughts? Would you be here for Gaga to set even more trends?Ā :firega:

Spoiler

I did a quick google search and couldn't find anyone who has done this yet. IF someone has, please cancel me.Ā :laughga:

Ā 

Davian

Wow that sounds awesome!:tony:

But I still want a physical release:oops:

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

1 minute ago, Davian said:

But I still want a physical release:oops:

SameĀ :laughga:Ā I'm never gonna use it, but I need something to put on my shelf.Ā :toofunny:

Nah, honestly just want a visually arresting shot. Wouldnā€™t this just be animated on Spotify?Ā 

Davian
2 minutes ago, Deku said:

SameĀ :laughga:Ā I'm never gonna use it, but I need something to put on my shelf.Ā :toofunny:

I personally still use them every night but I also just love the look of it so much:kara:Ā 

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

4 minutes ago, Ayria said:

Wouldnā€™t this just be animated on Spotify?Ā 

Any digital device should be capable of doing this. The hard part would be getting each company (apple, spotify, samsung, etc)Ā Ā to allow for it in their software.Ā  But there is no real reason why it couldn't work. And if it garners enough media attention it could be beneficial for these companies to do so. Spotify does seems like the company most likely to try it.

TheSlash

This may be as realistic as Gaga and Jeremy Renner dating, but imagine a cover with a 3D remake of Gaga's head singing along when a song plays :giveup:Ā  :nooo:Ā . I would screamĀ tenor.gif

Ew, David!

Illuminati

Maybe not animated but there were a few cover arts that used lenticular print which in my opinion is genius cause it can be used for physical copies. If only Gaga would care :rip:Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

bloody g

impossible

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

Hyperballad

maybe an animated cover thatā€™s a little complex could be used for the streaming / iTunes versionsĀ 

and maybe something like Digital Distortion, could be used on most physical formats ?Ā 

That would be cool. Are you sure no one has done this before? If some random LG fan can think of it, surely people in the industry have as well no?

Esteban

Not exactly the same but that's animated covers wich fit to the songs of the mix (a great mix by the way!) AllieĀ X did something similar too with her songs

Ā 

Archived