💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Books and Movies that infuriate you?

Pacify Him

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

I hated that honestly. Thank God Wonder Woman was in the movie. WTF was that villain? :laughga:

CGI with Oedipus Complex

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Antichrist
4 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Movies: Star Wars Episodes 7 & 8

:ohwell:

the 7th one was bareable i guess, a good 'start' to a new trilogy, but the 8th... my god. i'm not sure how they even allowed this to be shown across the world.

James Gibson

Bohemian Rhapsody. At first I found it fine but too corny, vanilla and poor written. But then as it was getting more love from the awards and box office it made me mad specially with Rami Malek's performance that since the trailer gave me the impression it was a low-cost cosplay and couldn't see any character there. And many people say that the film might be trash but Malek's performance saves and thats just a NAY to me. He really ruins an already meh film

Besides, Bryan Singer

Now I find the movie unwatchable and it's giving me  some hesitation to listen to Queen as it makes me remember the cringyworthy scenes specially when the remaining members seem to have had full control on the picture....

2 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child can burn :messga:

Oh yeah, I’m changing my answer to this.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The Child
3 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

the 7th one was bareable i guess, a good 'start' to a new trilogy, but the 8th... my god. i'm not sure how they even allowed this to be shown across the world.

Both are a disgrace to Star Wars.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
3 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child can burn :messga:

Me @ this book :

tenor.gif?itemid=4091588

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Seeka

Since I don't have a book or movie can I talk about a game?

.hack/recode or whatever has the most unbareable main characters.  Like I don't know how I'm supposed to make it through like 70 hours of gameplay with this cast. The only sufferable characters have to be Syllabus, Pi, and Sakubo. And even these characters have their moments. 

MrDarkGa

Book; I'm not really sure I have an infuriator just yet. 

Films; anything with bad writing, bad ending, or just tries too hard to be clever and comes off confusing. Examples of these would be:

Any modern horror.

"2012" purely because it gave highly impressionable 10 year old me hella anxiety and paranoia.

"Braveheart" because its rife with historical innacuracies or has changed how the real events occured to something very underwhelming, and inclusion of historical characters and events that takd place outside of their real-life time-period to push narrative. As a proud Scotsman I can never sit through it without thinking "didnt happen. They werent there. 20 years too early. Died in the wrong place". It also relies heavily on speculation which isnt the worst thing..., but one thing in particular is based on historical speculation and it is the thing that sort of begins the movie.

"Knowing" with Nicholas Cage purely because it starts as a really cool "thriller-end-of-days-psychic-all-been-planned-out" type movie but then ends with an Aliens/Angels reveal in the last 20 or so minutes and an Adam and Eve style cop out right at the end.

"Sucker Punch" purely because it runs 3 worlds or narratives inside each other at one time which just gets really hard to follow. The main character isnt exactly clear (if u know what i mean u know) and it just tried too hard to be something clever and 'out there'. Its still got a great soundtrack though...

McYves

Infuriate? I don't know but the whole Fifty Shades Of Gray thing (movies, books, etc.) was so:

giphy.gif

And as Madonna said: "It's not very sexy, maybe for someone who has never had sex before. I kept waiting for something exciting and crazy to happen in that red room thing, and I was like, 'Hmm, a lot of spanking.'

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Archived