Jump to content
Webbys
question

Books and Movies that infuriate you?

Featured Posts

Pacify Him

Book: Lord of the Flies

Movie: Blade Runner 2049

Feel free to explain why if you like :coffee:

I’m getting on your nerves

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gag

Vice annoyed me a lot recently. Both in how preachy and condescending McKay was and how diabolical Cheney was.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sipthistea

Book: Fifty Shades Of Gray

Movie: Gaga Five Foot Twice 

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meredith Grey

Book I’d have to say Wicked, the book. It is nothing like the musical. It’s literally the story of the holocaust but set in Oz with the wizard as Hitler and the munchkins and owls as the Jews. Also the Pretty Little Liars books after book 8. They keep coming and every 4 books has a new killer. Like no way these girls pissed off this many people THIS much.

Movies, I’d say The VVitch and Hereditary. The Witch had the scariest trailer and the movie was literally the most boring thing I’ve ever seen. And I’m spoiling the ending for you, the killer is the GOD DAMN GOAT. Literally the goat is satan. Like who thought of this??

Edited by Meredith Grey
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheShameMonster

To Kill a Mockingbird

the racism and injustice in the book and film make me seethe

 

Edited by TheShameMonster
BORN THIS WAY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST ALBUMS OF ALL TIME
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pacify Him
2 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

Movies, I’d say The VVitch and Hereditary. The Witch had the scariest trailer and the movie was literally the most boring thing I’ve ever seen. And I’m spoiling the ending for you, the killer is the GOD DAMN GOAT. Literally the goat is satan. Like who thought of this??

I didn’t get scared watching the Witch :laughga: it has some creepy factors tho. It’s more fantasy than horror, I feel, but I could be wrong :coffee:

Ngl, I wanna try watching the Hereditary next 

I’m getting on your nerves

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red

The Justice League movie pissed me off cause, honestly, DC characters are just so good and the movie made it look like the Justice League is 5 useless losers + Superman aka the second coming of Jesus Christ :fail:

I don’t think any book in particular is infuriating so I’m just gonna say New Moon cause it’s the worst book I’ve ever read but like, it doesn’t make me lose sleep or anything, it’s just that it is bad.

Hi I got bored of my old signature but I also don’t know what to put here
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazyMonster
Just now, Red said:

The Justice League movie pissed me off cause, honestly, DC characters are just so good and the movie made it look like the Justice League is 5 useless losers + Superman aka the second coming of Jesus Christ :fail:

I don’t think any book in particular is infuriating so I’m just gonna say New Moon cause it’s the worst book I’ve ever read but like, it doesn’t make me lose sleep or anything, it’s just that it is bad.

The Justice League movie was so bad :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT

God's Not Dead

It's such a terribly written, unrealistic mess. Just let's fundamentalists cry that they're being persecuted in America, when in fact they're nothing even close.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazyMonster

Movies: Star Wars Episodes 7 & 8

:ohwell:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

The Justice League movie was so bad :saladga:

Hmmm it was okay (I mean, the villain was generic af but whatever) until the point they decided to bring Superman back and the Justice League was being ****ed in the ass by the villain, but Superman showed up and saved the day in .2 seconds :fail:

Hi I got bored of my old signature but I also don’t know what to put here

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antichrist
9 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

Book I’d have to say Wicked, the book. It is nothing like the musical. It’s literally the story of the holocaust but set in Oz with the wizard as Hitler and the munchkins and owls as the Jews. Also the Pretty Little Liars books after book 8. They keep coming and every 4 books has a new killer. Like no way these girls pissed off this many people THIS much.

Movies, I’d say The VVitch and Hereditary. The Witch had the scariest trailer and the movie was literally the most boring thing I’ve ever seen. And I’m spoiling the ending for you, the killer is the GOD DAMN GOAT. Literally the goat is satan. Like who thought of this??

sis you watch grey's anatomia :emma:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gumzy3000

Book: Any religious text that contributes to homophobia :reductive:

 

Movie: The Birds by Alfred Hitchcock 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazyMonster
Just now, Red said:

Hmmm it was okay (I mean, the villain was generic af but whatever) until the point they decided to bring Superman back and the Justice League was being ****ed in the ass by the villain, but Superman showed up and saved the day in .2 seconds :fail:

I hated that honestly. Thank God Wonder Woman was in the movie. WTF was that villain? :laughga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...