Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma was ideated by Eli Russel Linnetz!

fivefoottwo

Featured Posts

Inferno
On 3/23/2019 at 6:51 AM, fivefoottwo said:

i wouldn’t go so far as to say it “ain’t it”, but i definitely believe there could’ve been better ideas, especially now that we know gaga had a whole other concept planned before eli came into the picture. i just personally find it absurd that gaga ditched her whole plan for an idea that was came up independently/abruptly by eli (without being asked). that being said gaga is the artist and so i have to trust that her intuition that eli’s idea was the best way to showcase her art and respect it. 

I personally theorize the original concept was more in like with the Jazz & Piano show, thus why her vegas residency was split into 2 different shows/vibes. That way she gets to do both.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
On 3/23/2019 at 6:59 AM, mauvais said:

...and just like that the original Enigma  joins the original LG5 as another thing  everyone can fantasize about because they hate Enigma and Joanne   :oops:

Its odd for me to see that anyone "hates" Enigma, I feel like outside of seeing this right now in this thread, talk of the show is all so positive. I think for me, the only fan nitpick I have is her costuming which I think is (for the most part) really unflattering and cheap looking, particularly that bodysuit with the neon green laces up the sides, its just SO unflattering. I do however like the electronic bodysuit thing she wears.

freebit

The people who hate this and are wanting a Gaga-only curated version of the Enigma show remind me of the people who like to dream of the mythical LG5 and its disco bops. There's no way to even compare the two without seeing what she had in mind played out on stage. For all we know, those who don't like it could have hated it even worse. :rip:

Archived