Chickens in Malibu
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Wtf is she trying to say ? 

Something along these lines:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nikolai Barrow

If this is what she said and wasn't misquoted then i have lost all my respect for her.

McYves

"Joy said she regretted her decision to leave her child with Jackson at his Neverland ranch." You gotta be kidding me. So this people just left their kids with MJ? For real? I'm just saying parents must protect their children no matter what, and leaving them with a complete stranger (no matter how famous he/she is) is also a big mistake.

BUT I'm not saying that MJ is innocent, nor guilty, I'm just very shocked at how somebody can just leave their kids with someone because they (the kids) want to, or because that person is famous or whatever.

And Barbra, you're a goddess but please shut the **** up.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Chickens in Malibu
3 minutes ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

If this is what she actually meant then i have lost all my respect for her.

She is 76 years old. Give her a break guys. She just misspoke.

Also Wade and James are far from being confirmed victims anyway. It's all hearsay at the moment.

Sakrai

This is so messy I’m not even gonna. But, like, as an attempt to see some good in what she’s saying, I’d agree that the parents are responsible as well. I’d put the parents of both victims in jail. They’re criminals who pimped out their children to an unreliable stranger.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

JazzGa

Oh lord. She really should have kept her mouth shut. She sounds uneducated on the issue, but like a typical rich privileged person who thinks they know everything. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Regina George

I don’t believe he did it and I believe they are lying but this statement is really problematic no matter who’s the subject. 

Nikolai Barrow
Just now, nicolasrumet said:

She is old. Give her a break guys. She just misspoke.

Also Wade and James are far from being confirmed victims anyway. It's all hearsay at the moment.

She's not that old... It's not like she's senile. Also it doesn't matter if it's true or not. By her comments she's saying she believes it's true and it's okay. Or at least the parents faults...

River

She's hinting that the parents knew and let it happened until the "right moment" would come and they could use it for money.. in other words - the parents prostituted their kids

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Chickens in Malibu
1 minute ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

She's not that old... It's not like she's senile. Also it doesn't matter if it's true or not. By her comments she's saying she believes it's true and it's okay. Or at least the parents faults...

It is definitely the parent's fault IF this is all true (which I don't think it is)... But the way she worded it, is so wrong.

But I understand she meant good intentions, that parents shouldn't let this stuff happen.

Nikolai Barrow
1 minute ago, nicolasrumet said:

It is definitely the parent's fault IF this is all true (which I don't think it is)... But the way she worded it, is so wrong.

But I understand she meant good intentions, that parents shouldn't let this stuff happen.

I just hope she terribly mispoke. Because the blame should be on the parents but most of all Michael if it's true. The way she was making an exuse for him is very disconcerting 

Luna Lovegood

I really REALLY hope Gaga won’t be questioned about this in the future when being interviewed because IF she slipped or misworded or even tried to defend MJ it will not look good on her. This whole thing is a MESS.

luna’s advocate

Archived