Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Barbra Streisand: MJ accuser “were thrilled to be there”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo
8 minutes ago, Mobish said:

She probably didn't say those exact words. I think she said something else but the interviewer changed the orders of statements to make a mess. They have done it before a thousand times.

This is The Times we’re talking about not The Sun sis ..... plus is in quotations, if she didn’t say that she can come after them for defamation... these: “” means she said it...these [ ] mean the quote was modified which is not the case here....

Hottie Detector

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isn't the quote in the title kinda out of place? :sick:

ice heard one side from above

FunkYou

To all the people being like "Disgusting" "lost respect" and so on... Use your brain and don't create unnecessary drama (no matter how bad you love to. This is unhealthy).

What she meant was not crystal clear but sometimes you just got to read between the lines. It might be oddly phrased-out but remember she's just speaking about the subject and they transcript it. Are you always perfectly well-spoken when speaking about such delicate issues in real life?

She's just being understanding of both sides I think, and tries to put herself in Michael's shoes as well.

SarahYuko
10 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

I really REALLY hope Gaga won’t be questioned about this in the future when being interviewed because IF she slipped or misworded or even tried to defend MJ it will not look good on her. This whole thing is a MESS.

It's not helpful that she owns his old stage clothes and stuff and even wore one at Hillary's campaign in 2016 :wtfga:

I hope to god people don't trash her over something as trivial as that. With today's ridiculous cancel culture and her new career peak, it's likely someone will dig up that stuff just to "cancel" her and I'm so over it.

OP: Chill, y'all :interestinga: Barb sounds just like any other old lady on these matters. This isn't worth getting riled up over.

Lion Heart

Is she drunk or something 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Jakkusan
13 hours ago, dynamite said:

"His sexual needs were his sexual needs"

I'm hoping she made a typo... With her mouth 

Old people really need to just not talk 

Kattys

Guys it could work with the same mechanism as priest pedophile.

Parent is believing that the person is so saint, so good, that nothing wrong can happen so they don’t see any wrong signals about the situation or red flags.

And after, the though „oh my god I saw what was happening but I didn’t react” is so crushing, because it would mean that they are bad parents that their brain refuses this way of thinking. Very common thing, go check „defense mechanisms”.

So I think it wouldn’t be more like draining money from Michael (at least at the beginning), more like not admitting to your own mistakes because it crushes your inner self. And it doesn’t matter that it’s about the kids, still our sense of self is more important to our brain.

Archived