V Magazine Hardcover Edition
science

7th case of HIV+ despite taking PrEP reported in Australia

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Edited by Morphine Prince
For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 18

adammonroe

Crazy how viruses find their way to survive and evolve to adapt... I mean most living things do but the thought of it stills feels weird idk

• Like 2

joemayzin

Sadly people think they’re invincible when they’re on PREP and still have to worry about other STD’s, hope the people who contracted HIV are seeking the proper medical attention and medication they need to get to an undetectable viral load and take care of their bodies.

Still practicing safe sex with condoms and a partner you trust is very important!!

• Like 25
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Delusional Aura

Shouldn't you still use condoms while on Prep? Like if the condom broke or whatever you'll have low low chance of getting affected? I doubt Prep was made to be used to have unprotected sex recklessly. 

• Like 22

GhettoFabulous

Grindr gays rn

Dlp7H_IXgAAf5-m.jpg

LG6 is NEVER coming
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 24
  • Sad 2

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Crazy how viruses find their way to survive and evolve to adapt... I mean most living things do but the thought of it stills feels weird idk

They are the living things that are most effective at doing it in such a short amount of time. :green:

⚯͛
  • Like 4

Morphine Prince
8 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

4 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

They are the living things that are most effective at doing it in such a short amount of time. :green:

Whether they are living or not is actually debatable. 

“Viruses are not living things. Viruses are complicated assemblies of molecules, including proteins, nucleic acids, lipids, and carbohydrates, but on their own they can do nothing until they enter a living cell. Without cells, viruses would not be able to multiply. Therefore, viruses are not living things.”

Edited by Morphine Prince
For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

GypsyBabe
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Whether they are living or not is actually debatable. 

I meant it more figuratively, but this is very true. Unless they enter a cell they can't multiply...:interestinga:

⚯͛

Alexander Levi
11 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Shouldn't you still use condoms while on Prep? Like if the condom broke or whatever you'll have low low chance of getting affected? I doubt Prep was made to be used to have unprotected sex recklessly. 

Yes but the gays I hooked up with in the past thought it was free reign to do whatever they wanted :saladga: I love when horny 20-30 year olds give me a “medical lesson” when I ask them to be protected.

• Like 6

TimisaMonster

I'm starting to see PrEP is no longer working as it is supposed to...

Everyone should still use condoms if you are having sex with multiple partners and also for other STD's as well...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Delusional Aura
6 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Yes but the gays I hooked up with in the past thought it was free reign to do whatever they wanted :saladga: I love when horny 20-30 year olds give me a “medical lesson” when I ask them to be protected.

A lot of people do that, and I don't get it. 

Just now, TimisaMonster said:

I'm starting to see PrEP is no longer working as it is supposed to...

Everyone should still use condoms if you are having sex with multiple partners and also for other STD's as well...

Prep is being used in a way its not suppose to be used, there's a difference. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Billie Eilish

USE A ****ING CONDOM. WHAT'S NOT CLICKING????  

They burning all the witches.
  • Like 21

Melech
1 hour ago, Delusional Aura said:

3 minutes ago, Angelina Jolie said:

USE A ****ING CONDOM. WHAT'S NOT CLICKING????  

Condoms also don’t give you a 100% chance to prevent an infection. I think condoms are about 96% safe (not sure about the exact number)

• Like 2

rumours
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

Unless they enter a cell they can't multiply...:interestinga:

*Stares diligently at Excel spreadsheet to make sure no viruses enter any of the cells*

• LMAO 9