💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Im Booked For A Gaga Drag Night 3/28🎂

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

What song/s should I do????

I'm leaning towards WDYDT, HBF, Scheiße, or Aura .... But like am thinking about making a mix 😭😭😭😭

What would you like to see a drag queen do???

Open to remixes also

One of my Gaga performances that I actually have on video

P.S I just got a teal bob, I have access to an Ally wig and I also have the Fame blonde w/ bangs ... So I'm shook as FOOK

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Economy

I went to one of these performances at a hotel in Toronto with @VANTABLACK and @juicyjuicy

But it was like 3 or 4 people dancing and I think they were girls so it wasn't drag per say but they were dressed like her. Also they had a screen playing parts of her music videos

I guess it wasn't exactly the same but was fun

Good job btw

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I went to one of these performances at a hotel in Toronto with @VANTABLACK and @juicyjuicy

But it was like 3 or 4 people dancing and I think they were girls so it wasn't drag per say but they were dressed like her. Also they had a screen playing parts of her music videos

I guess it wasn't exactly the same but was fun

Good job btw

That's one of my old performances I'm trying to decide what to perform lmaooo:vegas:

ARTPOP2

Pull an ARTPOP supremacist and perform the whole damn album, give it the justice it deserved :koons:

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, iAstroLeo said:

Shallow :hor:

We need promo for it to be in the top 10

:triggered: This is an 18 and up crowd you want me to go home empty handed????

Duella Dvil
Just now, ARTPOP2 said:

Pull an ARTPOP supremacist and perform the whole damn album, give it the justice it deserved :koons:

I intend on coming out in a "buy ARTPOP on iTunes" sandwich board at some point in full Venus hair

BalmungBard

Government Hooker, MANiCURE, Donatella and Hair, Body, Face are honestly perfect for a drag show

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Supersonic

Congrats on getting the gig! :hug:

I don't know if it's helpful, but I've seen a videoclip of Mayhem Miller recently saying that a good drag show at a bar isn't always high energy to the max, there are different levels of excitement throughout the show so that people can breath and proccess what is going on. So I think you could maybe incorporate one or two of her ballads in your mix to like... bring what makes a good drag show to a performance. I'd love to see like... Is That Alright? or that piano version of Perfect Illusion from Sukkuri in a Gaga mix!

Duella Dvil

I might be able to whip together an Enigma wig oh ****

LilyLark

Love your previous performance! I feel like Hair, Body, Face is just begging to be done at Drag Shows. Aura, WDYDT, or G.U.Y. would be interesting.

LilyLark
1 minute ago, BalmungBard said:

Government Hooker, MANiCURE, Donatella and Hair, Body, Face are honestly perfect for a drag show

Hair, Body, face and Donatella would be such a match.

Regina George

Yasss slay! 

Change the title tho.. you don’t want unnecessary WPs :ohno:

Archived