Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6: A Theory

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent

Ready for my 'the truth lies behind my red lipstick moment'?

Okay so the evidence:

wjuQC8s1_400x400.jpg

Let's suppose that each of the staves (for those that don't know staves is the plural of staff, which are the lines on the image above) represents '1'... let's also suppose, therefore that the space between the staves represents '.5'.

So, descending in value from the top the lines and spaces represent:

Staff 1 = 5

Space 1 = 4.5

Staff 2 = 4

Space 2 = 3.5

Staff 3 = 3

Space 3 = 2.5

Staff 4 = 2

Space 4 = 1.5

Staff 5 = 1

Y'all still with me? Ok...

So, the first 'G' of 'GAGA' sits at '2' and the second 'G' also sits at 2... 2+2 = 4

The first 'A' sits at 2.5 and the second 'A' also sits at 2.5... 2.5+2.5 = 5

So, what are we left with? The numbers '4' and '5'. So, transposing (pardon the pun) that into date format gives us 4/5 :ally:

4/5 is April 5th, which... you guessed it... is a Friday.

You're welcome. Discuss.

highlikegaga

or 5/4 and it's may the 4th :nooo: gaga as lead in star wars confirmed 

Disnalex

As much as I want LG6 to be here soon I don't think this is any sort of evidence. It just spells her name haha. However, if it is released on April 5th I would be SoHappyICouldDie.mp3

Gaga for Disney

Bonkers

The "G" is on the musical note "G" and the "A" is on the musical note "A"

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Just kidding
19284989.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

jaXXXon
1 hour ago, AlexTheMonster said:

As much as I want LG6 to be here soon I don't think this is any sort of evidence. It just spells her name haha. However, if it is released on April 5th I would be SoHappyICouldDie.mp3

No evidence? Guuurl. Updating the profile pic on one account is one thing, but updating EVERY. SINGLE. ACCOUNT. with a random ass tattoo of her name is evidence enough. We're not talking an update of a profile pic on her private twitter because she feels like it and wants to mess around. We're talking STREAMING SERVICES for crying out loud. Those aren't even updated by her but by the services themselves.  Let's stop being so damn skeptical and look at the whole picture.

She's about to drop new music in the form of a single or an album. It's not that hard to comprehend. 

Oriane
12 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

No evidence? Guuurl. Updating the profile pic on one account is one thing, but updating EVERY. SINGLE. ACCOUNT. with a random ass tattoo of her name is evidence enough. We're not talking an update of a profile pic on her private twitter because she feels like it and wants to mess around. We're talking STREAMING SERVICES for crying out loud. Those aren't even updated by her but by the services themselves.  Let's stop being so damn skeptical and look at the whole picture.

She's about to drop new music in the form of a single or an album. It's not that hard to comprehend. 

It's not that that he's argueing against, it's the far-fetched logic from OP.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

McYves

Guys, you seriously overthink every single little thing that Gaga does/say/post/etc. like it was some Da Vinci's secret code hidden in one of his painting or something. Go take a nap or something, for your own mental health. #SorryNotSorry

18668582.gif

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Saint Laurent
15 minutes ago, Oriane said:

It's not that that he's argueing against, it's the far-fetched logic from OP.

13 minutes ago, McYves said:

Guys, you seriously overthink every single little thing that Gaga does/say/post/etc. like it was some Da Vinci's secret code hidden in one of his painting or something. Go take a nap or something, for your own mental health. #SorryNotSorry

18668582.gif

It's a ****ing joke, Barbara. Relax. :awkney:

Smother Em Eh

Ehh I’m not doing math to try and find this out. Can ya put it in simpler form? :huntyga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived