💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga getting popular with car-guys

guyzplzstaph

Featured Posts

guyzplzstaph

I was going through some car-sites i usually  look at, and - gaga. There is an positive article about her driving a Ford truck on one of the most popular sites in car-world!  I'm honestly shocked, i love cars and i love gaga - so glad she's having a great taste with vehicles :firega:

Check here:

Lady Gaga Drives First-Gen Ford SVT Lightning And We Admire That

PS. Is it even a good section for such post? :ladyhaha:

God she really is that b*tch. Cornering every market and demographic. NO ONE IS SAFE :giveup: HIDE YOUR KIDS :giveup: HIDE YOUR WIFE!

Gaga thoughts is the perfect section for this type of thread! Yes, Gaga get that machismo press! 

As a fan of cars, I appreciate that she likes normie cars along with her Rolls Royces. All the Joanne era cars speak to my soul but my favorites are the Benz in FF2 and the Bronco because I own a very similar short-wheelbase truck. 

When I was getting JWT poster laminated, the Staples worker recognized the car on the photo and said that he didn’t know she was into cars and went on about that specific car and his newfound respect for her and her taste in cars :diane:

Helxig

I wonder why she does drive that old red pickup? Never thought about it before, but its such a random choice, it must have some kind of meaning to her.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ARTPOPSTER
44 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I wonder why she does drive that old red pickup? Never thought about it before, but its such a random choice, it must have some kind of meaning to her.

It's actually a limited edition racing truck. They're really rare, and first editions are hard to find. 

As for why she has it. :ohwell:

CannaeDrive
8 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

That truck is already iconic 

3660E08400000578-3695288-image-a-6_14688

This is so looking like a scene from some movie. It somehow reminds me of Marilyn in The Misfits

?format=500w

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

RAMROD

YAAAASS!! :applause:

Vroom VroomGa is Vroom Vroom Queen! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

boyerased

Yeah I was reading motor1 and found this too. You gotta give it to her. I wonder if that Huracan she was driving during SB week was hers.

Archived