Featured Posts

isMonster

ok

so like, 

Yes we all know ENIGMA is returning in May very exciting :huntyga: 

but my opinion with what will 'return' is big 

so sit tight cause granny about to spill the tea :what:

Setlist 

ok so like I'm expecting MASSIVE changes to the setlist including some things from LG6.... now i'm not saying the whole album, most likely not even the hits.. but maybe a single or something that would fit in... also, the setlist right now is very enigma (great example) so i feel she's going to return with something a little different, after all if she does release something for LG6 before then, she can't just return being 'full out enigma', isn't good for marketing ;):trollga:

Outfits

im not honestly expecting any new acts so new outfits is a bust sorry babes :icega: 

Enigma Character 

ok so we all know enigma, the one and only, the light of my life, ok I'm getting carried away... with the theme of LG6 we may see a difference in enigma's look, not attitude (remember what i said before this isn't a LG6 residency, it's enigma) , maybe blue to red. :wtfga:

ok thanks babes for listening to my opinion feel free to comment and ya [!] byeeee c; :firega:

jprince99x

Enigma best not return until we get a single

keeping up with the kardashians GIF

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

TimisaMonster

If Gaga at least releases a lead single before ENIGMA...let it be the encore 

Also, I do believe the setlist will change around a bit

I hope her team had time to go back and "improve" the graphics on the interludes...PETGA is ok but ENIGMA is...2002 videogame graphic realness... not cute

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Miracle
6 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

If Gaga at least releases a lead single before ENIGMA...let it be the encore 

Also, I do believe the setlist will change around a bit

I hope her team had time to go back and "improve" the graphics on the interludes...PETGA is ok but ENIGMA is...2002 videogame graphic realness... not cute

I think 2002 videogame graphics was the planned a esthetic lol and they are definitely not changing the interludes, the story etc so soon into the residency

Phoebe Buffay

i need new costumes and an improved setlist (ditch the fame, telephone and applause please). that's all :giveup:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I think Enigma was low-key rushed honestly.  Not that it looks like it in any way, but with so many months in between and ASIB promo being over, I can't imagine it will be the exact same show.

I don’t expect huge changes (setlist, outfits, hair) until the 2020 dates. 

However, I do believe Enigma was rushed and needs minor changes to improve the show.

For example: 

1. Remove The Fame for Venus which fits the show’s theme more.

2. An upgraded anime wig like

shbazr1416947671177.jpg

3. Her M&G outfit is better replacement for the purple outfit.

DvxEreBX0AEuK8Z.jpg

4. Remove Yoü & I for a LG6 single.

PopThatArt

Allegedly though, the set designer was interviewed and said there are no big changes coming to the show this year. 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt
23 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I don’t expect huge changes (setlist, outfits, hair) until the 2020 dates. 

However, I do believe Enigma was rushed and needs minor changes to improve the show.

For example: 

1. Remove The Fame for Venus which fits the show’s theme more.

2. An upgraded anime wig like

shbazr1416947671177.jpg

3. Her M&G outfit is better replacement for the purple outfit.

DvxEreBX0AEuK8Z.jpg

4. Remove Yoü & I for a LG6 single.

Enigma was rushed? Um, it was revealed Lady Gaga had plans for it backstage at the Superbowl 51 when she came up with the name. 

Go see A Star is Born

Miel
1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

Enigma was rushed? Um, it was revealed Lady Gaga had plans for it backstage at the Superbowl 51 when she came up with the name. 

I think some aspects of the show were rushed, but not all. That interview with the set designer said some things needed to be pulled together rather quickly, but I think they were able to pull it off because they still had a lot of its concept and ideas pared down (and that Gaga's talented!!!).

3 points in and ready for more

kaojen

I honestly do not want any changes as I am seeing the show in June and am looking forward to see it! I did not get to see TMB 1.0 and still regret it! 

• 2 weeks later...
tylertremallose

i can see new outfits and a song swapped here and there at least. 

TMM90

Anybody knows if when new dates will be added?

I want to go in January to celebrate my 30th Birthday 

Archived