Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Closest You’ve Been to Unstanning Gaga?

Sakrai

Featured Posts

Sakrai
2 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

No not at all, I'm saying that I trust her and her judgement 

Same. Maybe it’s just me, but I just don’t feel like that towards people in the music/entertainment industry. I always tend to feel like there’s some higher f’d up puppeteer-like stuff or something. But with Gaga, I also really do feel like she’s... real, in a way :duck:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eddie

Musically...never!!! C2C and Joanne make me love her even more and with ASIS OST :pray: ugh....I seriously think she can't make wrong, at least musically

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

AJRocketMan

I questioned myself during the ASIB era. When she did that whole “You made me find Stefani again” speech dedicated to Bradley at the very end of last year, I seriously questioned if I still stanned her. She seemed like a totally different person through the A Star Is Born era, especially at that moment. Where was the bold, articulate, passionate, fiery, angry, original, hardcore chick that we fell in love with that truly stood head and shoulders above everyone else in the entertainment industry and even the world? She made an entire career based on her individuality and her subversiveness. Her innovative artistry and progressive, forward thinking ways are what made her an icon of the 21st century and the legend of our generation.

I’ve come to hope that that was just a one time thing in terms of her public persona and image. I seriously don’t get why so many people loved her so much during that era. She acted just like every other white celebrity (in the acting business, pop stars tend to be more interesting), not the revolutionary that changed the world one sequin at a time. I hope that passionate, state-of-the-art spirit is still inside of her and comes out with LG6.

Married the Night

I didn’t like some of the stuff she did during the Born This Way Ball. Princess High (or whatever). Basically the whole era where she was with Tara 100% of the time. But never came close to abandoning her. 

JustAnother
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I never been :gayhat:

But I muted ha when she was on that Killary train :triggered:

This... anytime she get political (as in discussing politicians) I cut her out kskskks which was why to me the Joanne era was appreciated in pieces. 

JustAnother
2 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

I didn’t like some of the stuff she did during the Born This Way Ball. Princess High (or whatever). Basically the whole era where she was with Tara 100% of the time. But never came close to abandoning her. 

You mean when she was severely messed up, addicted to weed, and physically and emotionally breaking apart. 

kaojen

SWINE AT SXSW. Millie Brown is not my cup of tea...

i have a HUGE vomit phobia. It scares me, I can’t watch movies with it, if someone does it in person I basically run and cry. 

I was was worried that she was going to have Millie with her for ARTRAVE and was afraid to go because it was the first one in my state lol. 

I almost lost it because of someone she worked with though, not her. And I probably wouldn’t have unstanned, Just run away during that part of the show.

i dunno though. I still think that was a really dumb performance. It was gross and IMO not art at all.

I hated the vomit interlude too! I looked away during theMonster Ball. 

I just think Gaga was in a bad place during the beginning of the ARTPOP era and it clearly shows when you have someone vomit on you and calls it “art.

Siena
32 minutes ago, huttont said:

I didn’t almost unstan but sxsw puke was the first time she made me very uncomfortable. I’m glad she didn’t keep going down that route

That was the first time for me where I thought she may have crossed the line :oops:

kaojen
4 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

That was the first time for me where I thought she may have crossed the line :oops:

Thanks for also thinking this 😂 

JustAnother
6 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I questioned myself during the ASIB era. When she did that whole “You made me find Stefani again” speech dedicated to Bradley at the very end of last year, I seriously questioned if I still stanned her. She seemed like a totally different person through the A Star Is Born era, especially at that moment. Where was the bold, articulate, passionate, fiery, angry, original, hardcore chick that we fell in love with that truly stood head and shoulders above everyone else in the entertainment industry and even the world? She made an entire career based on her individuality and her subversiveness. Her innovative artistry and progressive, forward thinking ways are what made her an icon of the 21st century and the legend of our generation.

I’ve come to hope that that was just a one time thing in terms of her public persona and image. I seriously don’t get why so many people loved her so much during that era. She acted just like every other white celebrity (in the acting business, pop stars tend to be more interesting), not the revolutionary that changed the world one sequin at a time. I hope that passionate, state-of-the-art spirit is still inside of her and comes out with LG6.

I agree. After years of her being anti-Hollywood and popular culture it seemed like she sold herself for acclaim. 

whenever i remember her unreleased material that could have been in  the place of some releases stuff...

not to mention anything...

ice heard one side from above

GagaOhhLaLa

When she followed up her best 3 singles with ****ing applause... I was all like WTF is this ****.

Archived