Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Closest You’ve Been to Unstanning Gaga?

Sakrai

Featured Posts

Suspiria
5 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She still is though, she doesn't always have to show her fun and creative side ALL the time. I hate how every time she shows her emotional side, "fans" always say she is faking it or putting on a show. You have absolutely no idea what happens behind the scenes. She shows her fun side most of the time and I think its good for her to show her other side too. 

I'm not saying that part of her was fake - of course she is a real person, and will have sad or angry moments.

But I don't know Gaga as a person and never will (I think it's dangerous when people start to think they know celebrities...), and as a viewer it was simply boring and unpleasant to watch her be so serious and miserable for a whole era. That's just not what I personally go to pop stars/Lady Gaga for. So it did make me personally feel like unstanning.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

I never thought about unstanning :queenga: . But I would if she would quit music to be an actress or anything not music-related

let it go whatever GIF by Cheezburger

Spoiler

As this will never happen I'm pretty sure I'll stan forever :lana:  :diane:  :tony: 

Ew, David!

CherryPie

When she announced Enigma and then cancelled my JWT show :ohno: It really hurt me. Oh, and I wasn’t really into her career during C2C era

Esteban

When she does C2C, then, a year of tribute, then Tihty, then the promotion of Hilary...  It was  far away from me and my tastes but I've been patient and I was right because I love Joanne :)

Sakrai
13 minutes ago, Esteban said:

When she does C2C, then, a year of tribute, then Tihty, then the promotion of Hilary...  It was  far away from me and my tastes but I've been patient and I was right because I love Joanne :)

When you put it that way you make it sound like she put us through literal hell for years :messga::ladyhaha: fortunately I really enjoyed C2C and the tributes ‘era’, but I’m really glad you stuck with her through it :hug:and here we are, on the other side, ready for the impending #GAGA slayage :vegas:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Ashley

I didn’t have as much interest in her for a couple of years, end of ARTPOP and C2C eras didn’t really follow her. But I never stopped being a fan. She’s one of the best artists of our generation and I love seeing what she comes up with next, and if it’s something I’m not that into it’s not a huge deal. :shrug:

sipthistea

When she released The Cure, but what I didn't think of is that the song was made for ASIB.

Besides that, there hasn't been yet another reason to stop following her. I may dislike some of her contradictions, her political stances or even her lack of commitment with some of her projects. But we're human beings so I see her as a human as well, not a goddess diva who has no imperfections.

And she's just the nicest, most professional artist out there. That's why I loved her since the beginning. 

Gagalvaro

The Doritos festival. I hated the puking performance, I was ready to return my stan card:saladga:

oh, and the MR video:messga: 

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

sipthistea
3 hours ago, Oriane said:

Never but the closest I've been was when she made The Cure. I always believed she would release original, not trendy, and good songs and she did... this.

Same. But it was made for ASIB, and, at the end of the day, it's just a song. It's not like she changed her musical style on favor of trendy empty music. 

Diamond heart99

I’m honeslty shocked to see people upset at her political stances and support of Hillary...did you guys think LG was a conservative republican? 😂😂😂

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

babymonster
13 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

When she released The Cure, but what I didn't think of is that the song was made for ASIB.

What's wrong with The Cure?

misunderstood
14 hours ago, ImTired said:

archie andrews no GIF by Netflix Philippines

Ugh KJ :giveup: a MAN. ****.

OT: Never

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived