• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DirtyRichHooker

• steven1992

• soixont

• elixt

DirtyRichHooker

My friends from the Cheryl concert and I are making a fanbook for the Girls Aloud tour if anyone wants to take part.

I am definitely getting Kimberley's album! (I have Nadine's, Nicola's and Cheryl's so why not?)

I have Nicola's and Nadine's as well haha, I only bought Insatiable as a laugh though.. :P It was รƒโ€šยฃ1.99 on eBay and shipping was รƒโ€šยฃ3.49....hahaha :D

A King With No Crown

DirtyRichHooker

I have Nicola's and Nadine's as well haha, I only bought Insatiable as a laugh though.. :P It was รƒโ€šยฃ1.99 on eBay and shipping was รƒโ€šยฃ3.49....hahaha :D

I bought Nadines but it's not been paid for yet cos my credit account is MAXED! lol

What is the next promo performance? They've done TOTP Xmas as well as Strictly come dancing and Royal variety so far.

TOTP have a one-off new year edition tomorrow, doubt they'd be on that singing 'something new'?

What is the next promo performance? They've done TOTP Xmas as well as Strictly come dancing and Royal variety so far.

TOTP have a one-off new year edition tomorrow, doubt they'd be on that singing 'something new'?

Probably not

Not sure what their next promo performance is. . probably won't be another now hope I'm wrong love to see them perform

Edited by HeavyMetalL0ver