💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Azealia Banks cancels collaboration with Kim Petras.

nikola

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cloudbusting

OMG she just posted a insta story talking about Boysnoize .... is she working with him!?!?!

10 hours ago, Jakkusan said:

F*ck she’s dumb. Literally admitting that she’s used the LGBTIQ community in an exploitative way. Why is she still here?

This. And very little reward? The only people who manage to still be fans of her at this point are the gays...

RahrahWitch

One thing after another with this one, How people can choose to support her is beyond me. She's just a horrible person.

I swear if Kim continues this collab as if nothing has happened she'll get a perma ban from me. Enough is enough.

underneath the pine

kostauventura

Im glad i stopped following her like 4 months ago... i even went to see her at a show, there was only like 30 people , i was only waiting for fantasea 2,  which was supposed to be out like 3 years ago? and she keeps saying its coming lmao, that shiee must sound dated as fuqq honey. KeepT! :bye:

11 hours ago, Jakkusan said:

F*ck she’s dumb. Literally admitting that she’s used the LGBTIQ community in an exploitative way. Why is she still here?

Shes bi so she's apart of that community. She's not exploiting it. It's her life. Calm down sis.

Wolf Boy
11 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

“I’ve been the gay hiphop spokesperson for too long with very little reward.”

Does she want that GLAAD “nicest straight” award?

Earthling
5 hours ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

You prioritizing pop music over your moral obligation to all of the people that Banks has repeatedly attacked (black women, black trans women, gay men, lesbians, Mexican immigrants, Jewish people, Asian people, Muslims, etc. etc.). She went on a massive rant trashing trans women yesterday and you're in this thread making jokes about how you have no moral compass and just want the music, as if joking about it excuses the fact that you're selling out marginalized people for some stupid pop song.

Streaming her music isn't suddenly okay just because you've tried to create a level of ironic detachment between yourself and her bigotry with some standard-format joke about your immorality and an outdated gif. It's just embarrassing. :rip:

You're really out here pulling the moral superiority card just because I'm a fan of her music?

Right so suddenly listening to her equates to condoning her bigotry?

She's an awfully flawed individual YES. I honestly don't pick up on half the sh*t she says because I don't follow her social medias so forgive me for being ignorant. Do I wish she wasn't a mouthpiece of bigotry and hate YES but I have no control over her and I just happen to like the songs she puts out. 

Do we really all have a moral imperative to not enjoy the art of every problematic person? I understand the sentiment of not supporting a person's awful behaviour but should we all be guilty merely by association with their art? 

Can we still listen to R. Kelly? Micheal Jackson? Or David Bowie who has underage sex and even rape allegations? 

Where do we draw the line, what do we cancel and not cancel? Can we accept sometimes that not everything is BnW. There are grey areas and nuance in every situation. 

I pirated her albums yay back when anyway but I apologise for the 5 streams I gave her on YouTube. 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, RahrahWitch said:

One thing after another with this one, How people can choose to support her is beyond me. She's just a horrible person.

Terrible people support other terrible people. 

I mean, there are members in this site who support abusers like R. Kelly, Dr. Luke, Donald Trump, etc., so it's not surprising that there's people here who support AB, who isn't abusive just a shítty person. 

Archived