šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Satire Flex Songs on LG6

Lighter

Satire Flex Songs on LG6?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want another Donatella or Cake?

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSTER

I love when she just plays around with a song. When she makes songs like that, sheā€™s making fun of the pretentious, stupid parts of people.Ā 

I would want it but it won't happen :selena:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakrā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

PopThatArt

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT.

WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP FROM PEOPLE IN HIP HOP/RAP WRITING NOTHING BUT BOAST TRACKS.Ā 

Go see A Star is Born

She's not a miserable 26Ā year old so I'd hope not!Ā  "Iā€™m getting fat and so is my bank" is still gold thoughĀ 

GypsyVida

I'd like another one to be leaked and stay unreleased, but I don't want Gaga to release her 7 Rings. That can stay in Ariana's lane, Those songs are often times bops, but we need this album to be amazing. It needs to have meaning and it needs to be timeless. This is her self-titled era, so she needs to tell the world whoĀ "GAGA" really is. She has so much to talk about. Her break up with Christian, her Oscar win, Enigma, politics, women empowerment, LGBTQ+ empowerment, and so on. Don't waste a track on the album flexing your Oscar and hundreds of millions of dollars everyone already knows you have.

Stream RENAISSANCE

misunderstood
17 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT.

WE HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP FROM PEOPLE IN HIP HOP/RAP WRITING NOTHING BUT BOAST TRACKS.Ā 

Let the anger out LMAO

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

AJRocketMan

You know what,Ā Why not? Not everything has to be so serious all the time. Iā€™d like to see her do another in the vein of Partynauseous.

River

It's Gaga somehow she will talk about it like the most serious song ever:selena:

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Serial Chiller
44 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

You know what,Ā Why not? Not everything has to be so serious all the time. Iā€™d like to see her do another in the vein of Partynauseous.

Partynauseous is a mindless flex track? Do you not listen to the lyrics?Ā 

AJRocketMan
6 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Partynauseous is a mindless flex track? Do you not listen to the lyrics?Ā 

Lmao I know itā€™s not. But she treats it like it is (the ArtRAVE version). The Kendrick version is more serious, the solo version is more flippant.

ā€œIn a way, exhausting / Weā€™re problem solving! / Drink until sheā€™s attractive / Weā€™re PARTYNAUSEOUS! / Talking ā€˜bout diplomatic / I brought my plastic! / Making that peace attractive / Weā€™re PARTYNAUSOUS!ā€

holy scheisse

Not here for it. 7 rings is a perfect example for me of why. I don't enjoy popstars, or anybody for that matter, who's art is to brag about how much money and luxury they have while the poor 99% eat it up, fueling the ego and riches, pretending like that's their lifestyle too. Idk maybe I'm just bitter cuz I'm broke lol

Archived