💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Leaving Neverland Review

myluis617

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu
5 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

NNnNnNnnnN Now, I'm reading all of your comments in Alexis Mateo's voice and @nicolasrumet as Mimi Imfurst.

rupauls drag race GIFrupauls drag race GIF

OT: All I remember is seeing this video years ago...

Maybe she was onto something back in 1993...

Hmmm also this

Girl it's old...

She backtracked afterwards and admitted her husband forced her to say such things about MJ.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu
1 minute ago, Ayria said:

Ok this first sentence already is ridiculous. The mj defenders don’t have a clear idea of a “credible witness” it’s a moving target that no one will ever meet. And MJ is dead so any pretense of a successful court case against him is out the window. You basically admit in your first sentence you won’t be convinced unless there is a guilty verdict. 

Well they gave sworn testimonies. They got the chance to... except that they exonerated him in those ones.

So what do you want me to do? Oh now he's dead, he can't be tried. So I guess i'll believe anything said about him? 

Well if he's dead and you want to publicly charge him with something maybe give stronger evidence or accounts than hearsay that seems to be motivated by money again..

Just now, nicolasrumet said:

Girl it's old...

She backtracked afterwards and admitted her husband forced her to say such things about MJ.

Was Latoya also lying about being molested by Joe Jackson and the horrific abuse that she alleged against him during the same time frame? How did she know about the garbage man who was paid (Jimmy’s dad)? Is Latoya clairvoyant? Her husband could’ve pushed her to say these things and they could also be true. Her recanting was most likely due to the Jack$on family. 

1 minute ago, nicolasrumet said:

Well they gave sworn testimonies. They got the chance to... except that they exonerated him in those ones.

So what do you want me to do? Oh now he's dead, he can't be tried. So I guess i'll believe anything said about him? 

Well if he's dead and you want to publicly charge him with something maybe give stronger evidence or accounts than hearsay that seems to be motivated by money again..

No but when what’s said about his is corroborated by video evidence, faxes, audio and body language experts as well as eyewitnesses then yeah maybe you should believe it. Again how are James and Wade going to get a huge payday from these allegations?

Chickens in Malibu

Was Latoya also lying about being molested by Joe Jackson and the horrific abuse that she alleged against him during the same time frame? How did she know about the garbage man who was paid (Jimmy’s dad)? Is Latoya clairvoyant? Her husband could’ve pushed her to say these things and they could also be true. Her recanting was most likely due to the Jack$on family. 

How is this related? Even MJ didn't like his father. So it was known that Joe Jackson was an abuser

What's the correlation, I don't understand?

She backtracked on MJ claims, she didn't backtrack on Joe's. What's the correlation? It's not like she backtracked on both.

Chickens in Malibu

No but when what’s said about his is corroborated by video evidence, faxes, audio and body language experts as well as eyewitnesses then yeah maybe you should believe it. Again how are James and Wade going to get a huge payday from these allegations?

video evidence of what? Saying to him "i love you, make me proud"? Faxes "i love you, make me proud" etc...

How does that prove sexual assault? He was saying that to all the children and every one, all of his fans basically...

So enough with the ridiculousness. If you want to think that people are guilty based on such trivial details go ahead, but i'm tired of wasting my time.

P.S: there were no body language experts in the documentary so not sure what you're talking about and not sure how body language can prove sexual assault lol. Wonder why they don't use that in court

2 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

How is this related? Even MJ didn't like his father. So it was known that Joe Jackson was an abuser

She backtracked on MJ claims, she didn't backtrack on Joe's. What's the correlation? It's not like she backtracked on both.

The Jackson family has tried to wipe Joe’s reputation clean, especially after his death. We have no concrete evidence that Joe Jackson abused anyone. She actually backtracked on a lot of what she said in the early 90s. 

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, Ayria said:

The Jackson family has tried to wipe Joe’s reputation clean, especially after his death. We have no concrete evidence that Joe Jackson abused anyone. She actually backtracked on a lot of what she said in the early 90s. 

To me, it seems this is how you argue:

You make a claim A, I debunk claim A

You randomly jump to claim B, I debunk claim B

You fast jump to a random claim C, I debunk claim C etc etc etc...

It's exhausting, you never stick to the same point. Instead of admitting you are wrong on a certain point, you just make excuses or divert the conversation.

That's enough for me for the day

video evidence of what? Saying to him "i love you, make me proud"? Faxes "i love you, make me proud" etc...

How does that prove sexual assault? He was saying that to all the children and every one, all of his fans basically...

So enough with the ridiculousness. If you want to think that people are guilty based on such trivial details go ahead, but i'm tired of wasting my time.

P.S: there were no body language experts in the documentary so not sure what you're talking about and not sure how body language can prove sexual assault lol. Wonder why they don't use that in court

Even a rape kit doesn’t prove rape though? It only proves intercourse. The evidence in leaving neverland shows an unhealthy interest in young boys and a desire to sleep in bed with them. Audio shows MJ doing textbook grooming on Jimmy by lovebombing him. If you don’t want to connect any dots you won’t see anything. 

To me, it seems this is how you argue:

You make a claim A, I debunk claim A

You randomly jump to claim B, I debunk claim B

You fast jump to a random claim C, I debunk claim C etc etc etc...

It's exhausting, you never stick to the same point. Instead of admitting you are wrong on a certain point, you just make excuses or divert the conversation.

That's enough for me for the day

You literally try to discredit anything and everything that cannot be discredited easily is discredited by saying it did not lead to a guilty verdict so is therefore irrelevant. ☠️

I’ll continue my research and continue this discussion tomorrow. 

Chickens in Malibu
4 minutes ago, Ayria said:

Even a rape kit doesn’t prove rape though? It only proves intercourse. The evidence in leaving neverland shows an unhealthy interest in young boys and a desire to sleep in bed with them. Audio shows MJ doing textbook grooming on Jimmy by lovebombing him. If you don’t want to connect any dots you won’t see anything. 

Okay apparently telling his young fans "i love you" just like he tells his old fans "i love you" means he's grooming. He must be grooming everyone damn...

Okay apparently telling his young fans "i love you" just like he tells his old fans "i love you" means he's grooming. He must be grooming everyone damn...

Just bye..

“You were my favorite part of Hawaii”

”my favorite part of life is performing and being with Jimmy Safechuck”

”The best Pepsi ad I did was the one with you”

All in a 15 second clip? ☠️ This is not a healthy or normal level of praise for a child. 

myluis617
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

Okay so now you're using a random call from a random person (which qualifies as hearsay) as evidence to conclude someone is pedophile? You realize that document comes from the FBI. So if even the FBI with all of its investigative tools didn't find that actionable, you should let go..

That goes to show the depth of the FBI investigation into MJ. They even unearthed the slightest things that could be used as evidence. So yes, if the FBI couldn't find any evidence on this man, I'm not going to be suddenly convinced by hearsay. I'm actually studying law, and I'd be disappointed in myself if that's what it comes down to. 

Wait so not even accounts taken by FBI agents are not enough proof? I'm sure they could not fully use the statement made about the 13-year-old on the train cart because it was not hard evidence to prove Michael was a pedophile. Either way, if it was not hard concrete evidence it should raise alarms that many people around him have raised an eyebrow to how Micheal would act with young kids. Now I'm sure the person the FBI interviewed is not somebody who has been making a lot of money with their story cause this is the first time I hear about it. The excuse a lot of Michael fans want to make is that people around him just wanted money, such an easy excuse that veils the judgment of many Michael Stans.

myluis617

One key word again: hearsay: not actionable evidence.

Does that make it clear to you? When someone as famous and vulnerable as Michael Jackson it's totally plausible that people may try to make up allegations for ulterior motives whether it's monetary motives or simply revenge etc...

We've seen that first hand with his maid and bodyguard for example. 

Give me actionable evidence, and I'll change my mind. But hearsay from few people who have credibility issues ain't going to do it for me.

1. OJ Simpson was not found "not guilty". It was a mistrial. In case you don't know what it means, when a jury fails to reach a unanimous verdict, it declares a "mistrial". It doesn't acquit the defendant, it simply restarts the trial with a new jury. 

2. So what the case was settled? Why not cooperate with law enforcement if you were indeed a victim? Settlements don't affect criminal investigation and in fact the D.A wanted to continue the criminal investigation, but Jordan and Evan Chandlers refused to cooperate after they got the money. So D.A was forced to close the case since the main witnesses were not cooperating anymore. 

3. Tom Sneddon's self-made sworn statement in itself is questionable. He didn't provide the drawing or anything other than his own words. Also how did he exactly see MJ's "erect penis"? I don't imagine MJ had an erect penis when they were searching him. The fact that he entered such statement at the last minute when all else failed, just shows his desperation.

If you pass the Bar, You will do amazing defending rapists and murderers who only have witnesses who did not take pictures or record any audio. Even though everyone's gut feeling says they did it you can stir everything up to prove their innocence. This Michael case is giving you some good training to be a lawyer for the bad guys.

myluis617
52 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

The correlation is that MJ was making money for the whole Jackson family by keeping their name as a status symbol which generated them wealth. Latoya's accounts were threatening their well being and family dynamics. I think when she is on her death bed she may open up and speak her truth. You believe the hearsay that Joe Jackson was an abuser but not the hearsay about Michael, I see. Michael and his sister had no concrete evidence that he abused them just plain old hearsay. So we have been building a perception on this man based on hearsay You and I.  You pick and choose your hearsay, I hear it all and let my instinct see which one I would believe most based on my knowledge of social behaviors and psychology. 

Archived