💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

talks/thinks about GGD?:oprah:

like, do you think she reads the site? or like, talks about it.

like, if something with bobby happens and she makes GGD jokes and they both laugh or something. do you think it's possible? how do you think we're affecting her? and if not GGD, then Twitter, etc.

how do you picture her when it comes to her fans?

geusst1235

I believe she may have at one point,but I don't she does anymore/hasn't for a good while THANKFULLY 

:triggered:   :ohwell::fthis:

she won't see some of  the rude ass people on here.Now someone else on her team like Bobby or someone else might currently linger yeah.However if they are I doubt we will ever find out lmao

NIGHTCRAWLER

I really hope she reads GGD but with a grain of salt because some of us can be so ............. mean with her choices some times I guess. As long as she knows we love her and that we'll support her whatever choices she makes, it's all that matters :heart:

Spoiler

IF YOU SEE THIS, DROP LG6 BITCH 

Bizcochito

Nope. But I heard a rumor that she reads Atrl and Is an active member there. :lolly:

highlikegaga
Spoiler

Gaga, if you see this

follow me on Twitter. I will never tell them, sweetie. just hit my DMs. it's been years, i need that follow :nooo:

shame

i'd like to imagine her getting bored on the toilet and coming on as a guest to check in on us from time to time. i guess we'll never really know

angels forever, forever angels

automatic

i like to think she checks in every once in a while... just to see what we're up to

Lemon Pie
5 minutes ago, Angelina Jolie said:

No Pero escuché un rumor de que ella lee Atrl y es un miembro activo allí. lolly

WHAT IS ATRL ????:wtfga:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Bonkers

After watching 5'2 on Netflix, I was like, so.....she doesn't spend her day logging into GGD with fake accounts?

giphy.gif

She probably doesn't even know she has no fans in Azerbaijan.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

If I was her I wouldn't, this place is nasty sometimes :madge:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Reality

I think that'd she rarely, herself, come on this site, but I could see Bobby coming on once in a while to just get a gist of what some fans are thinking.

🃏🖤👹

River

I think someone from her team is coming here to see the feedback after a release.

And I think Admin has some privileges and they tell him things so he can prepare the website for it..

If you notice, we get the DOS attack check before an announcement is announced.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived