šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New York Questions

MarckyGaga

Featured Posts

MarckyGaga

Hey everyone!

So we are going to New York for the first time this May & we wanted to go to one of Joe Germanotta's restaurants.Ā 

Is Art Bird good for family dining? (if it isn't, i guess i'll just eat with my mom or dad)

Are walk-ins allowed in Joanne Trattoria or do we really need a reservation?Ā 

Also, any good record shops in new york that sell gaga?

Ā 

Thanks y'all!

I NEED to meet Gaga tbh

Art Bird is a bit more laid back than Joanne Trattoria. Itā€™s in Grand Central Terminal, so itā€™s in the middle of everything and gets kind of loud. Itā€™s still awesome though. The food was so good and the people working were very fun and nice. Tbh,Ā Iā€™d pick Joanne over Art Bird when it comes to family dining. Everytime Iā€™ve gone, Iā€™ve always made reservations, but Iā€™m sure they allow walk-ins. Hope this helps!

And when it comes to record shops, Iā€™ve always just waited until I was in the city and then Googled the nearest record shops.

MarckyGaga
47 minutes ago, mikeyxgaga said:

Art Bird is a bit more laid back than Joanne Trattoria. Itā€™s in Grand Central Terminal, so itā€™s in the middle of everything and gets kind of loud. Itā€™s still awesome though. The food was so good and the people working were very fun and nice. Tbh,Ā Iā€™d pick Joanne over Art Bird when it comes to family dining. Everytime Iā€™ve gone, Iā€™ve always made reservations, but Iā€™m sure they allow walk-ins. Hope this helps!

And when it comes to record shops, Iā€™ve always just waited until I was in the city and then Googled the nearest record shops.

Thank you soo much!!! I'll make sure to visit Joanne Trattoria or Art Bird or Both! Thanks again!

I NEED to meet Gaga tbh

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Definetly make reservations for Joanne just to be completely sure you got your spot! I made reservations when I went and had a great experience. Gaga and tony were there an hour before me actually! It was the day after I saw them live. The food was amazing. Iā€™ve never been to Art bird though, but I believe you can walk in there. It doesnā€™t sound like a traditional sit down family dining resturaunt as Joanne is. I do wanna go thereĀ 

Archived