💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6: It All Comes Together

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

DutchHooker

Dear monsters,

Since there isn't a speculation tag yet, I'm using the rumor tag.

I think it's kinda confirmed that the shoot from August is connected to LG6, cuz they all used the caption G A G A:

D150RL2UwAAZMl4.jpg

Could this shoot be the main shoot for LG6 or perhaps one of those pictures from that shoot is the album cover :vegas:

Perhaps this one:

normal_012.jpg

The tattoo theory:

Every new album got a tattoo, so I think we can make clear that this is for ASIB:

lady-gaga-6.jpg

And this is for LG6:

37327?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&signat

New theory:

Black & White theme for LG6

All the pictures are black and white
Here profile picture is black and white

Her look tonight was black and white and the first public look since the LG6 teasing:

lady-gaga-attends-the-daily-front-rows-5

Another theory:

The album is coming in May, why? The shoot and the teasing began in August and she used the pregnant rumor, so if she's 9 months pregnant it means the album comes in May. :oprah:

Another rumor why it comes in May:

BTW release == May
A Star Is Born This Way == Definition of G A G A :firega:

It also supports this theory:

Gaga is born on March 28th, so the rumor of her releasing on her birthday could be true and it'll also support the pregnancy theory in combination with the self-titled album.. She gives birth to herself on her birthday :firega:

More LG6 tea:

Opinions? I would love to discuss :vegas:

Greetings and love,

DutchHoooooaaaaaahkhaaaaah :hor:

giphy.gif

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

You forget one thing, Italians tells about a pregnancy at the 3rd month to avoid bad eye and boohoo things.. so the album is coming in 6 months - in September which is 9

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

iAstroLeo

I really wouldn't mind if her twitter image was the album cover tbh, it screams iconic :legend: 

I also heard a rumor that the photoshoot was the original enigma concept and was shot way before she posted them.

I have no idea, will we ever actually get this album?

giphy.gif&f=1

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

DutchHooker
Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

Sis you really shouldn't use the rumor tag when it's an opinion....

Well it's a combination of rumors, speculations and opinions, so I would give it a speculation tag if that one existed, but it ain't an opinion tag thread IMO. I mentioned it in the OP.. so don't come for me :vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

2 minutes ago, River said:

You forget one thing, Italians tells about a pregnancy at the 3rd month to avoid bad eye and boohoo things.. so the album is coming in 6 months - in September which is 9

... Can't we just pretend these things don't exist for 2 seconds? :triggered::laughga:

JohnnyVersace
Just now, DutchHooker said:

Well it's a combination of rumors, speculations and opinions, so I would give it a speculation tag if that one existed, but it ain't an opinion tag thread IMO. I mentioned it in the OP.. so don't come for me :vegas:

I'm just saying, with her imminently releasing something, you're going to break some hips with a "rumor" thread. :usrs:

WORLDofGAGA

I saw a theory of Gaga is giving birth to herself, hence album title and tweet, with the album coming out her her birthday midnight, being a Friday. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

DutchHooker
4 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

I saw a theory of Gaga is giving birth to herself, hence album title and tweet, with the album coming out her her birthday midnight, being a Friday. 

Omg that would be so amazing and an iconic moment in pop culture :firega:

DutchHooker
9 minutes ago, Sid said:

I also heard a rumor that the photoshoot was the original enigma concept and was shot way before she posted them.

I don't think it was for Enigma, because it has another theme and they already used the G A G A caption, the enigma pics were with the neon-lights. I think they already know what they wanted to do with LG6, but I think they waited for LG6, because ASIB was a bigger succes than expected. 

Archived