Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

DL: Jazz & Piano Show 2019-02-03 Full Audio and Some Video

BornToSlay

Featured Posts

BornToSlay

I was so lucky to be able to go to Gaga's Jazz & Piano show on Feb 3. I finally got around to processing the audio I recorded so I made a full album for anyone interested. Audio is recorded with a Zoom H1 audio recorder and processed using Audacity. The only issues are constant "yaaaaasss" yells from the lady a few seats down from me and the very beginning of New York, New York was cut off, otherwise the audio quality should be good.

MEGA Download Link for Album

I also have some video of Poker Face, Born This Way, Paparazzi, and Bad Romance on my YouTube channel. Video quality isn't the best, but I used the audio from the Zoom H1.

Ronk

Tell about your experience at the concert.  The ambiance, your feelings, everything!

I live outside the space time continuum.

G U C C I
42 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Tell about your experience at the concert.  The ambiance, your feelings, everything!

I would love to hear this as well! I’m thinking about going to the one in Nov. I already have tickets for Enigma on Halloween. 

ydnmnme

Thank you so much:heart:

She was on fire!! I heard she received 4 or 5 standing ovations! So I imagine it was such an epic night and show to remember:flutter: 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Ronk
1 hour ago, getthatoscar said:

I would love to hear this as well! I’m thinking about going to the one in Nov. I already have tickets for Enigma on Halloween. 

Yes, and @BornToSlay also write for those who cannot go to Vegas.  A live experience is so different from any video, so it can only be expressed in words.  Write from the heart. Write what it is like, in a room filled with anticipation, when your fave appears live in front you, like a vision, like a goddess.  Write for all of us.

BornToSlay
On 3/16/2019 at 8:44 PM, Ronk said:

Yes, and @BornToSlay also write for those who cannot go to Vegas.  A live experience is so different from any video, so it can only be expressed in words.  Write from the heart. Write what it is like, in a room filled with anticipation, when your fave appears live in front you, like a vision, like a goddess.  Write for all of us. 

Sure, I'd love to share my experience! FWIW, I'm not great a describing feelings or emotions since I have a more analytical mind, but I'll give it a shot.

Some background, I've been to the Monster Ball (theater version), ARTPOP Ball, and Joanne Tour, but my favorite Gaga performances have always been her piano/acoustic ones. I was so excited to hear she was going to have a Jazz & Piano show, I flew to Vegas from Indiana just to see it (though I did other stuff in Vegas too). To be honest I was a bit disappointed to find out it was 80% jazz and only 20% piano. I wish it was the other way around, but I still loved every moment of the show. I did not see Enigma because of the cost, one show was expensive enough and she didn't really have a bunch of new songs to perform anyway.

If I were to pick one word to describe her other shows, it would be: energetic. Gaga is a ball of fire and the audience is a sea of energy.  There's something about standing there in the crowd with love and passion flowing between Gaga and all the Little Monsters. Overall, it's just a ton of excitement and a lot of fun.

The Jazz & Piano show was a much classier experience. The one word I'd use to describe it is: powerful. This Gaga feels more raw to me, she's showing her passion for singing and the music. I loved being able to see this side of her, since she didn't dance much she could really unleash her voice which makes it easier to appreciate her singing talent. The audience there seemed more like a more chill, middle aged crowd rather than rowdy younger folk. Overall, I think I prefer this type of show because I just love hearing her voice without all the distractions of the theatrics, band, audience, etc. But my ideal show would probably be 60% Piano Gaga, 30% Dance/Pop Gaga, and 10% Jazz Gaga.

Ronk
2 hours ago, BornToSlay said:

Sure, I'd love to share my experience! FWIW, I'm not great a describing feelings or emotions since I have a more analytical mind, but I'll give it a shot.

Some background, I've been to the Monster Ball (theater version), ARTPOP Ball, and Joanne Tour, but my favorite Gaga performances have always been her piano/acoustic ones. I was so excited to hear she was going to have a Jazz & Piano show, I flew to Vegas from Indiana just to see it (though I did other stuff in Vegas too). To be honest I was a bit disappointed to find out it was 80% jazz and only 20% piano. I wish it was the other way around, but I still loved every moment of the show. I did not see Enigma because of the cost, one show was expensive enough and she didn't really have a bunch of new songs to perform anyway.

If I were to pick one word to describe her other shows, it would be: energetic. Gaga is a ball of fire and the audience is a sea of energy.  There's something about standing there in the crowd with love and passion flowing between Gaga and all the Little Monsters. Overall, it's just a ton of excitement and a lot of fun.

The Jazz & Piano show was a much classier experience. The one word I'd use to describe it is: powerful. This Gaga feels more raw to me, she's showing her passion for singing and the music. I loved being able to see this side of her, since she didn't dance much she could really unleash her voice which makes it easier to appreciate her singing talent. The audience there seemed more like a more chill, middle aged crowd rather than rowdy younger folk. Overall, I think I prefer this type of show because I just love hearing her voice without all the distractions of the theatrics, band, audience, etc. But my ideal show would probably be 60% Piano Gaga, 30% Dance/Pop Gaga, and 10% Jazz Gaga.

Thank you for this.  I love her jazz more than anything, but I can't make it to Vegas.  Your description is just what I needed to fill in what the videos can't capture.

ChicaSkas

bless your SOUL. Oh my lord. I have been wanting GagaDaily members to record their own shows for history SOOOOO MUCH you have no idea. I'm so effing proud of you. Really!!!! <3 <3 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived