Logan
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

Come on, don’t take this one so serious :huntyga:

Smash is life

tumblr_mvfw8zdTS51soprl5o1_400.gif

Awakened M
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

tumblr_mrholzN4bf1qf9mevo1_500.gif

It's like walking into a party, and the first shot you're given is everclear.:ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Meruk Holland

@Haroon The Harpoon, I probably won't be free tomorrow afternoon or Sunday evening, but otherwise I'm entirely open. So whenever works best for you~

uo111
15 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

you definitely should join us sometime :D maybe around july/August for our summer cup? :) 

Keep tagging me fam!

I start rotations (last year of pharmacy school) in July but my first 6 week rotation may be relatively relaxed so I might have some time then! :vegas:

Good luck to all the pokemon masters!

Haroon
6 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

@Haroon The Harpoon, I probably won't be free tomorrow afternoon or Sunday evening, but otherwise I'm entirely open. So whenever works best for you~

I'm free all day Saturday and Sunday so whenever is fine for me, just give me like at least an hour's notice because I haven't played Smash in a while so I'm probably a bit rusty and want to get warmed up before :laughga:

Awakened M
13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I'm free all day Saturday and Sunday so whenever is fine for me, just give me like at least an hour's notice because I haven't played Smash in a while so I'm probably a bit rusty and want to get warmed up before :laughga:

I'm not sure what "all day Saturday and Sunday" means on your side of the world vs. mine timewise, but if you need a warm up, I can help out for a little while. I'm planning on playing my challenge match on Sunday.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Meruk Holland
17 hours ago, Haroon said:

Okie dokie, sorry about the delay. I'm free for the rest of the night and for most of tomorrow.

TheOriginalOne

Welp, too late for me :emma:

But will definitely keep up with this tournament!

• DiegoMonster changed the title to Smash Bros. RED & BLUE

Archived