Meruk Holland
1 minute ago, Logan said:

Is finishing matches on time one of the achievements? :green::green::green:

tumblr_m7y0b5dkwW1qcb0rxo1_500.gif

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster

It is a challenge itself to remain undefeated for a whole competition. The first award goes to 'The Unbreakable', which is the only player in the whole tournament that NEVER lost a single match.

image.png?fbclid=IwAR2_YB4V5RJdqvfoMVu8T

I think we all know his name, he won 6 and only tied once, with ZERO defeats... congratulations @Logan, you are The Unbreakable!

Haroon

Is finishing matches on time one of the achievements? :green::green::green:

tenor.gif?itemid=11056802

Haroon
Just now, DiegoMonster said:

he won 6 and only tied once, with ZERO defeats... congratulations @Logan, you are The Unbreakable!

I want an award for being the only match that he didn't win :gum: I was that one tie :whitney:

DiegoMonster
Just now, Haroon said:

I want an award for being the only match that he didn't win :gum: I was that one tie :whitney:

True xD I should've thought about it before :toofunny: congratulations though

Logan

1489059366-ezgifcom-resize-8.gif?resize=

Logan  of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regent of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, God of Smash Bros. 

Florian
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Not you spoiling the last challenge :gum: 

DiegoMonster

Much effot was put into both teams, from Red to Blue. The second award will be given to the players that helped each team by giving the most points in all 6 challenges.

image.png?fbclid=IwAR30581wO1oiAC-GO-M2l

From team blue, @Logan gave 65 out of 70 possible points for his team. On the other side, two 'Reds' will share the award as @Awakened M and @Craven Moorecox took home 45 points EACH!

Congratulations!

Meruk Holland

1489059366-ezgifcom-resize-8.gif?resize=

Logan  of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regent of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, God of Smash Bros. 

All that and allegedly good looking? 

Spoiler

ALLEGEDLY!!!

Where's the justice :air:

Florian
Just now, Haroon said:

Waiting for my '4th most valuable player for their team' award :selena:

The shade :air: Poor me :air: 

Haroon
Just now, Florian said:

The shade :air: Poor me :air: 

I don't actually remember how many people are in each team, I just guessed that I wasn't the lowest but also know that I'm not among the top :laughga:

Archived