• Last Reply
Carre
8 minutes ago, Baepsae said:

For years I thought Wannabe was their only song. The more you know :poot:

:interestinga:

In what year you born?

The songs of the Spice Girls in the nineties were everywhere

little legend

I don't understand where these 915 pts are coming from, 100-120pts from sales, 50pts from radio? And 700pts are coming from streaming? How? The video on YouTube has only 25m views 

Edit :wait on Spotify it is gaining over 5m views daily only in the US :rip:

corvus albus
3 minutes ago, little legend said:

I don't understand where these 915 pts are coming from, 100-120pts from sales, 50pts from radio? And 700pts are coming from streaming? How? The video on YouTube has only 25m views 

It's destroying Spotify and it had more than 120 mil streams this weeks across all versions. It will probably break the Billboard record for most streams in a week :ladyhaha:

Smithy
20 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

"Guys I just heard a snippet of M's new song. It was very bad quality so can't really judge for now. Radios got it today so I'm guessing its either out this Friday or next week. It sounds like the song with Maluma even if he kinda sounds like Pittbull on the song. What I can say its very reggaeton and it feels like a grower. As I said its bad quality and only 20 seconds long but I think we might have a hit here. Cant really make out what she's saying but she does say "aiaiai" at one point 

Edit: Radios have the entire song but they don't have the title yet (WTF?) they will receive it the day before they are allowed to play it... which is April 18. Its next week ))))"

Source: Madonna Tribe.

How can they not know the name? Surely they can figure it out from the song? :toofunny:

Very much doubt she’ll have a hit, radio is ageist af and teen don’t want old lady pop! Teen want teen pop! 

Supersonic
Just now, Smithy said:

How can they not know the name? Surely they can figure it out from the song? :toofunny:

Very much doubt she’ll have a hit, radio is ageist af and teen don’t want old lady pop! Teen want teen pop! 

Rumor is that it's called "Summer" and does feature Maluma.

BibleThisWay
Just now, Matteo Remondi said:

Is 915 points a record?

Maybe for as long as Simms has been predicting but Adele would've had around 1700 points from digital sales alone for Hello 

LaLa
9 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Looking at those points, teen want yee-haw apparently... Gaga out here starting trends again :sure:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived