Bradley Cooper and Irina looking Gagaless

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bizcochito
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

She looks beautiful even without make up. They look happy together and this Bradley Gaga joke is getting tired.. :diane:

Tea. Gaga needs to get her own man.

I love my homewrecking faves but it never ends well. 

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, Angelina Jolie said:

Tea. Gaga needs to get her own man.

I love my homewrecking faves but it never ends well. 

Or enjoy being single or get a woman :)

TBH I think the Bradley Gaga dynamic was sort of suspect (I don't think they had an affair or anything, but they were odd and it wasn't just promo imo), but Gaga clearly wants the public to drop the ish and to be out of the BCoop Irina triangle narrative. The Kimmel denial, and her team came out hard against the tabloid rumors. Some fan accounts still joking (or serious) about it on twitter, especially when they know tabloids lurk on twitter fan accounts...they need to stop. And they wonder why she doesn't interact with LM anymore on social media, between that type of ish and them cussing out Bobby in his mentions and scaring Sarah Tanno off.

And I'm going to be the cynical one, but these photos look like how Jen Garner used to get "caught" all the time playing happy family. I follow Just Jared, and Rocket & Irina are getting papped a lot...way more than Gaga or other big stars like Pitt, Clooney, JLaw, etc. Nothing to do with Gaga imo, but when stars are getting papped that much slash pap walking there is  usually some tea....

James Gibson

Interesting they covered the kid's face. That's... surprisingly respectful coming from Hollywood

He's looking like a 5-year-old that did something that the mom, Irina, is going to be pissed about when she finds out about it 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

zakariah
55 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

Interesting they covered the kid's face. That's... surprisingly respectful coming from Hollywood

maybe cos it’s staged LOL, Bradrina probably requested for them to censor their kid’s face

gypsy101
1 hour ago, James Gibson said:

i remember when he was young they would cover Adele’s child’s face though around when 25 was coming out they no longer did (i remember i think she sued some british tabloid for showing his face and i’m pretty sure she won)

Rifek
On 3/16/2019 at 3:20 AM, River said:

11023110-6812619-image-a-7_1552638555513

Headless baby :eww:

Not just a wig but whole head snatched after Oscar's performance. A slay :nooo:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived