Gaga Daily Youtube
society

London mosque attack: Men assault Muslim worshipper with batten and hammer

Featured Posts

Lady Rah Rah

Honestly we need world peace more than ever. What has fighting and hurting each other ever achieved except creating divide and tension? Let's just accept each other and move on, we are all getting through this rollercoaster called life, let's just lift and help each other. 

Stanning since '09

lego
2 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Muslims are slaughtered.

These scums get enraged at Muslims.

Logic? :poot:

attempted copycat attack. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

dit
10 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

now don't get me wrong, this is a legitimate question that isn't really even attached to this topic, nobody needs to die over religion, just retarded, but seeing these responds, why exactly would one support islam?

Muslims are the number one victims of terror attacks did you know that? Terrorists are right wing inspired religious fanatics that practice a very intense form of the religion where as most of the 1.8 BILLION muslims around the world do not. Also countries with repressive governments use religion to scare ppl but it is not the general sentiment of all muslims especially those in the west. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

WarriorPhoenix
20 minutes ago, dit said:

Muslims are the number one victims of terror attacks did you know that? Terrorists are right wing inspired religious fanatics that practice a very intense form of the religion where as most of the 1.8 BILLION muslims around the world do not. Also countries with repressive governments use religion to scare ppl but it is not the general sentiment of all muslims especially those in the west. 

I understand your sentiment, however I would argue that a large proportion of Muslim countries and leaders use religion to oppress others, that's where 90% of religion stemmed from. 

gaga ♡ taylor ♡ nicki ♡ ari ♡ paloma ♡ adele ♡ billie ♡ bowie ♡ madonna ♡ katy ♡ britney

Antichrist
26 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

You don’t have to be religious or be of the same religion to value freedom of religion. 

People should be free to worship without the fear of being killed. 

how does one value a religion that wants to publicly hang you?

24 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

So did/does christianity and other religions. ALL religions have ****ed up ideas, and good ones. Most people that support these religions support them for the good ideals, and ignore the bad ones since we developed with the time.

That being said I don't get what your question has to do with this post.

did you read my post? i said this has nothing to do with this topic, i was just curious. if you cant simply answer me without being snobby, please refrain from doing so.

22 minutes ago, lego said:

if you know that it’s off topic why you’re bringing that up here? where someone is attacked for simply praying in different way??

Literally no one asked you to support any religion. people ask not to be demonized, dehumanized and killed.

Also “Islam” doesn’t do anything on it’s own, it’s not an entity. 

basically same response as to the previous post.

yes, of course islam doesn't do anythin on it's own, i'm sure you know that wasn't what i was implying. i'm just generally interested why people 'support' a religion that wants to kill people of same-sexual orientation and de-humanizes women. 'so does christianity' is not an answer for me, because i'm not here defending that. i do understand, and support, that killing someone is NOT acceptable, but if someone wants to kill me, it might become a problem. do you get what i'm saying? i'm not out to kill someone, not at all, but if a person belongs to a religion that 'practices' killing people of a trait that i too possess, then i simply loose compassion? something like that. but then again obviously, this certain person that was assaulted might not have been like that.  do you understand what i'm trying to say? sorry if it's confusing, just trying to find common ground. :ohno:

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Antichrist said:

did you read my post? i said this has nothing to do with this topic, i was just curious. if you cant simply answer me without being snobby, please refrain from doing so.

yes, of course islam doesn't do anythin on it's own, i'm sure you know that wasn't what i was implying. i'm just generally interested why people 'support' a religion that wants to kill people of same-sexual orientation and de-humanizes women. 'so does christianity' is not an answer for me, because i'm not here defending that. i do understand, and support, that killing someone is NOT acceptable, but if someone wants to kill me, it might become a problem. do you get what i'm saying? i'm not out to kill someone, not at all, but if a person belongs to a religion that 'practices' killing people of a trait that i too possess, then i simply loose compassion? something like that. but then again obviously, this certain person that was assaulted might not have been like that.  do you understand what i'm trying to say? sorry if it's confusing, just trying to find common ground. :ohno:

“value freedom of religion” 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no

Antichrist
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

“value freedom of religion” 

so by your words, we can value freedom of nazism/ facsism too? i actually could agree with that, obviously we should value everything because every single human being is an individual and is different from one another, but is that acceptable? or are you trying to imply something different? does this only apply to islam or everything?

OT: i apologize if i strayed a bit too off-topic :messga:

Edited by Antichrist

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

so by your words, we can value freedom of nazism/ facsism too? i actually could agree with that, obviously we should value everything because every single human being is an individual and is different from one another, but is that acceptable? or are you trying to imply something different? does this only apply to islam or everything?

Nazism/fascism aren’t religions. 

The principle of freedom of religion just means people can worship freely without persecution.

Idk what is hard to understand about that. 

Did you just say you agree with freedom of Nazis? umm what

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • Like 1

ReginaGeorge
41 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

now don't get me wrong, this is a legitimate question that isn't really even attached to this topic, nobody needs to die over religion, just retarded, but seeing these responds, why exactly would one support islam?

Honestly wtf? I’m usually not the one to argue but what the **** are you talking about? How dare you? Are you proud of yourself? Just leave this thread if you can’t have one ****ing bit of respect for those who died and who believe in whatever they want to. Just leave. 

• Like 2

FlopSlurper
10 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

then you should've known better since you knew it has nothing to do with the post, to me it comes as insensitive.

• Like 2

lego
6 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

I could argue that you’re wrong about many things regarding Islam and abrahamic religions in general; but I don’t have strength especially when people are just yesterday slaughtered while praying and it was broadcasted live online and I saw the video I wish I could unsee... you’re derailing the thread and if you wanted to say you don’t have compassion for these people because you think every practicing muslim is out there to kill you, idk what to say....  you could’ve held that to yourself. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Love 1

Anisko
23 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

I've said multiple times how I cannot support Islam, a religion that would murder me for my evolutionary makeup. And I still refuse to support Islam. Both ideologies, Islam and the white supremacism are cults with (in my opinion) hateful texts and beliefs. 

However, I fully support these people  who were victims of a hate crime and we should not be identifying them purely as Muslims, we should be identifying them as people  before anything else. This is disgusting, but because they are people, not because of their opinions or choices. Nobody deserves to die over their own choices

Did u know that there's so many different interpretation of Quran ? 

I'm ex Muslim and I studied Islam since I was a child and believe there's no proof that homosexuality is forbidden in Islam... Also i live in tunisia wich is muslim country but we don't hang gays here lol .. Not like all the muslim country are like "saoudi Arabia" ..there's more than 50 Muslim country around the world..please read more about the different interpretation of Islam .

WarriorPhoenix
2 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Did u know that there's so many different interpretation of Quran ? 

I'm ex Muslim and I studied Islam since I was a child and believe there's no proof that homosexuality is forbidden in Islam... Also i live in tunisia wich is muslim country but we don't hang gays here lol .. Not like all the muslim country are like "saoudi Arabia" ..there's more than 50 Muslim country around the world..please read more about the different interpretation of Islam .

Tell that to a majority of the other Muslims

I respect you so much for being able to view both opinions, however religion is one-sided in nature and is a simple method of indoctrination, therefore many Muslims will believe what their Imam says

Edited by WarriorPhoenix
gaga ♡ taylor ♡ nicki ♡ ari ♡ paloma ♡ adele ♡ billie ♡ bowie ♡ madonna ♡ katy ♡ britney

Antichrist
5 minutes ago, lego said:

I could argue that you’re wrong about many things regarding Islam and abrahamic religions in general; but I don’t have strength especially when people are just yesterday slaughtered while praying and it was broadcasted live online and I saw the video I wish I could unsee... you’re derailing the thread and if you wanted to say you don’t have compassion for these people because you think every practicing muslim is out there to kill you, idk what to say....  you could’ve held that to yourself. 

did you read my post at all? i clearly said, and i quote:

''but then again obviously, this certain person that was assaulted might not have been like that.  do you understand what i'm trying to say? sorry if it's confusing, just trying to find common ground.''

if you people cant have a decent discussion without accusing someone for being a horrible person for having a different point of view and not even giving 2 cents to try & change that view, then i honestly don't know what to even say.. i clearly said i'm not out here to kill anyone at all, and that people that are slaughtered don't necessarily have the same views as i wrote about in my previous post.

• Like 1

Melech
14 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

principle of freedom of religion just means people can worship freely without persecution.

I think “as long as democratic values and rules are accepted” need to be added. At least it’s in Germany like that

• Like 2