Gaga Daily Youtube
society

London mosque attack: Men assault Muslim worshipper with batten and hammer

Featured Posts

lego

Hours after dozens of people were killed in an attack on two mosques in New Zealand, a man was attacked "with a hammer" and a "batten" outside an east London mosque. 

A group of three men shouted Islamophobic abuse as they drove past the place of worship on Cannon Street Road, eyewitnesses said. 

A few worshippers followed the blue car, only for the men to climb out of the vehicle and attack one of them with a weapon, thought to be a hammer. Police said the 27-year-old victim sustained head injuries.  

The two groups fought before the men climbed back into the car and drove away.

In a clip filmed by a witness, one of the alleged attackers can be seen clinging to the car's bonnet in an attempt to get away.

"The suspects returned to their car and left the scene before police arrived," a spokesperson for London's Metropolitan Police said, adding that officers were called to the scene at around 1pm on Friday afternoon. Enquiries are ongoing to trace this vehicle. The suspects are all described as white men, believed to be aged in their 20s."

read the rest

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 18

lego

AMENiCURE

god:saladga:

dont tell me this has insipired all these religiousphobic people and now everyone is going to do the same

• Like 6

Blue Madonna

Holy ****. I can't believe what I'm hearing right now.

I swear to god I hope more than anything that this is not going to start inspiring discrimination-related attacks all around the world... I just can't imagine what we would do in a world like that.

Praying for the families of those attacked.

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS ✽ Frank Ocean
  • Like 9

Dancin

Fxck this world, I can't believe people do this. 

Edited by Dancin
hmmm
  • Like 3

Morphine Prince

They are getting real brave these days. 

These savages have no place in our world. 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • Like 1

lego

• Sad 4

Anisko

Now i'm really worried about my family in Europe... I'm so sad that we live in the same world with this type of evil people .

• Like 1

Antichrist

now don't get me wrong, this is a legitimate question that isn't really even attached to this topic, nobody needs to die over religion, just retarded, but seeing these responds, why exactly would one support islam?

Edited by Antichrist
  • Like 1

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Antichrist said:

now don't get me wrong, this is a legitimate question that isn't really even attached to this topic, nobody needs to die over religion, just retarded, but seeing these responds, why exactly would one support islam?

You don’t have to be religious or be of the same religion to value freedom of religion. 

People should be free to worship without the fear of being killed. 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • Like 8

FlopSlurper
7 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

now don't get me wrong, this is a legitimate question that isn't really even attached to this topic, nobody needs to die over religion, just retarded, but seeing these responds, why exactly would one support islam? and just to remind you, this is a religion that publicly hangs people of the same sexual orientation.

So did/does christianity and other religions. ALL religions have ****ed up ideas, and good ones. Most people that support these religions support them for the good ideals, and ignore the bad ones since we developed with the time.

That being said I don't get what your question has to do with this post.

Edited by FlopSlurper
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Serial Chiller

Muslims are slaughtered.

These scums get enraged at Muslims.

Logic? :poot:

WarriorPhoenix

I've said multiple times how I cannot support Islam, a religion that would murder me for my evolutionary makeup. And I still refuse to support Islam. Both ideologies, Islam and the white supremacism are cults with (in my opinion) hateful texts and beliefs. 

However, I fully support these people  who were victims of a hate crime and we should not be identifying them purely as Muslims, we should be identifying them as people  before anything else. This is disgusting, but because they are people, not because of their opinions or choices. Nobody deserves to die over their own choices

gaga ♡ taylor ♡ nicki ♡ ari ♡ paloma ♡ adele ♡ billie ♡ bowie ♡ madonna ♡ katy ♡ britney
  • Like 4

lego
4 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

if you know that it’s off topic why you’re bringing that up here? where someone is attacked for simply praying in different way??

Literally no one asked you to support any religion. people ask not to be demonized, dehumanized and killed.

Also “Islam” doesn’t do anything on it’s own, it’s not an entity. 

• Like 3