Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why So Am I Sounds Familiar

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Yuuri

Other than it being another generic self enpowerment song, it's basically a mash-up of three songs:

Least the girl has taste on sampling

teawhore

ok but the thumbnails for Feel This Moment and Primadonna are such serves :worship2:

♡ nyc ♡

Morphine Prince

YES YES YES

Finally, I couldn't name the song it sounds like but it's literally the same chorus as Feel This Moment. 

It actually grew on my. I don’t see why everyone feels the need to hate on something for being “generic” when literally NO ONE is forcing you to listen! It’s the same thing people did when Lady Gaga released Express Yourself. :triggered:

Yuuri
1 minute ago, darkpaw said:

It actually grew on my. I don’t see why everyone feels the need to hate on something for being “generic” when literally NO ONE is forcing you to listen! :triggered:

Generic music isn't bad, per se, but you could've seen a self enpowerment anthem coming ftom a mile a way. It's a bit cliche at this point.

3 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Generic music isn't bad, per se, but you could've seen a self enpowerment anthem coming ftom a mile a way. It's a bit cliche at this point.

So she shouldn’t have put out an empowerment anthem because it’s “cliche”? Or are you saying that artists shouldn’t put out empowerment songs anymore? I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to say. 

55 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

So she shouldn’t have put out an empowerment anthem because it’s “cliche”? Or are you saying that artists shouldn’t put out empowerment songs anymore? I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to say. 

girl people are allowed to criticize pop music. unnecessary hate is pointless and should be avoided, maybe, but like this is basically a pop music forum so... no one is forcing you to read those opinions.

McYves

I'm not an Ava fan, I need at least one album to consider being a fan of someone (everyone can release a couple of catchy songs, tbh). And the songs are catchy! I can't get them out of my head! But I think this "war" here at GGD started when the AvaMaxers (her fan base has a name already?) started calling her the NEW GAGA and things like that. Seriously, on a forum dedicated to Gaga. The shady reaction is justified in my opinion.

She's  very generic and unoriginal (and yeah, "So Am I" sounds like those three song mixed in a blender) but let's see how this girl evolves through time. Let's see.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

riotx

Primadonna was produced by Dr. Luke and Cirkut. So I Am was produced by Cirkut, who was the second hand of Luke that is now producing Ava album. So, same producer.

riotx
1 minute ago, McYves said:

I'm not an Ava fan, I need at least one album to consider being a fan of someone (everyone can release a couple of catchy songs, tbh). And the songs are catchy! I can't get them out of my head! But I think this "war" here at GGD started when the AvaMaxers (her fan base has a name already?) started calling her the NEW GAGA and things like that. Seriously, on a forum dedicated to Gaga. The shady reaction is justified in my opinion.

She's  very generic and unoriginal (and yeah, "So Am I" sounds like those three song mixed in a blender) but let's see how this girls evolves through time. Let's see.

her fanbase name is Avatars lol. 

9 minutes ago, Fish said:

girl people are allowed to criticize pop music. unnecessary hate is pointless and should be avoided, maybe, but like this is basically a pop music forum so... no one is forcing you to read those opinions.

And no one forced you to read mine so keep it moving GIRL...

Phaye Monster

Sounds a lot like Primadonna to me. With Monster High theme song lyrics. It's a cute bop but shouldn't be praised for anything original.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

huttont

It is exactly the same chorus as Feel This Moment. I want to give Ava a chance but this is something I feel like she could get sued for lol

Esteban

Listen to the choruses of Altar by Poppy, and True love is violent of Allie X, its a very similar melody too. Its a common chords progression in pop music and I like it everytime ^^"

Archived