💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

The entire site makes her fan base look like horny gay kids who have terrible spelling and cant put together a solid sentence :toofloppy:

Can't*

Do you also have any grasp of the miraculous component of the English language called, dare I say it; PUNCTUATION!? :troll:

I'm trolling you. But before you point the finger and classify every member of LittleMonsters.com as "horny gay kids who have terrible spelling", do some research. I'm a member there. I'm also Gay, but you have to be careful. There are Straight Little Monsters. You may offend people in the future. :-)

珈琲ちょうだい

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

Can't*

Do you also have any grasp of the miraculous component of the English language called, dare I say it; PUNCTUATION!? :troll:

I'm trolling you. But before you point the finger and classify every member of LittleMonsters.com as "horny gay kids who have terrible spelling", do some research. I'm a member there. I'm also Gay, but you have to be careful. There are Straight Little Monsters. You may offend people in the future. :-)

I know there's straight fans , because I am in fact one of them , but I was trying to say that its the image the people on little monsters are giving the fan base

Two of my least favorite recurring themes on LM:

"Always keep smiling" (picture of Gaga smiling)

I could write an essay on this, but to keep it brief: I hope that she'll often feel like smiling, but nobody does all the time, and she shouldn't have to smile to please other people.

"Friends forever" (picture of Gaga and whoever)

We can hope that they will be, but we can't know. If I were the sort of person who believed in jinxes, these posts would make me say "Don't jinx it." As it is, they just make me think you're setting yourself up to be embarrassed in the future.

The worst part of it is that the people who make both these kinds of posts are clearly well-intentioned, so I don't feel I can even vote them down, though I think they're misguided.

TEANUS

Off topic - Some other people in a different forum came up with the idea to trend #WeWantARTPOP on Twitter so Gaga will become happy and proud of us/herself and give us some info! #WeWantARTPOP! Spread the word Monsters! Make a difference! Put #WeWantARTPOP everywhere on the internet! #WeWantARTPOP #WeWantARTPOP

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

when was the last time she was on a chat on the site?

I wonder that too. It has been quite some time. I guess she'd start to interact with the LM once the US leg starts next year.

MetalHausOfJosh

https://twitter.com/GagaMediaDotNet/status/284002851359956993/photo/1

she said this today!

:excited2:

She still having trouble choosing songs though :rip:

marlonXgaga

:excited2:

She still having trouble choosing songs though :rip:

I knoow right?!!? I'm sure they are all so flawless (and she knows it) that she cannot choose one over another.. also dead at the 'I know you all wanna kill me' remark. :blehga:

I'm okay with waiting Gaga, make ARTPOP as flawless as possible!! :kisses:

Edited by marlonXgaga

MetalHausOfJosh

I knoow right?!!? I'm sure they are all so flawless (and she knows it) that she cannot choose one over another.. also dead at the 'I know you all wanna kill me' remark.

I'm okay with waiting Gaga, make ARTPOP as flawless as possible!!

:lmao: that was funny.

I'm going to make a thread so others will be aware of it