đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

This is true, but I bet the critics that you paid attention to are people that you respected and knew that what they said was valid.

The problem Gaga is facing is that literally EVERYBODY is a critic these days. The fans are critics, anybody with a blog is a critic, forums and twitter and all social media is overrun with critics. The problem is only about 5% of less of those "critics" are actually worth it for an artist to pay attention to, when it comes to real, genuine criticism. I doubt she has a problem with Marina, or Robert, or Elton, or Tony, or Jeff, or even some professional media critics, giving legit criticism that is informed.

90% of "criticism" on the web is just un-informed ranting and opinions. Just look how many people here claim to be giving "constructive" criticism when they obviously have no idea what that means.

As an artist myself, I choose who to listen too. If a Gallery owner or curator or mentor or teacher is critiquing me, I'll listen very closely and decide which of what they are saying applies to me and would make me a better artist, verses which is just a difference in artistic temperament and goals.

I was 10 years old when I displayed my work and got criticized, and the critics were 21 year old male douchebags who liked to troll people as fuel for their own non-existent reputations.

Edited by Chic

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

Stefani328

:lmao: let me just use you as an example then

Here we have an example of the many fans who perceive Gaga addressing the situation as b---hing.

Granted there all types of people in the world but I'd drop a b---h quicker than a hot potato if my friend ever told me to just stop b---hing every time I opened up to them :toofunny::rip:

:party:

heavymlover

Interscope was the most obvious answer at the beginning, but many of us were wrong, and once again we are making assumptions and blaming Troy without knowing the facts. It's strange considering that it looked like she was over the whole Troy situation. Hopefully she'll have a better year this 2014.

Economy

it is not interscope. They in fact love me very much and will see ARTPOP to the end 

I hope it actually is like that....

well... i never assumed it was. Little monsters just made assumptions to try to explain unknowns and had meltdowns (as usual)

however if it was interscope (not saying it is) its not likely she would talk bad about them (maybe she might even fake defend) unless she was sure shed be leaving or that would backfire.

I hope one day, a long time from now, Gaga will write a memoir about her life.

I hope so, and I think she will. There are so many mysteries around her tbh

Gaga ain't easy to understand

Finally :woot: Now we can maybe stop with all the cocksure finger-pointing and uncertainty regarding this (edit: guess not) Thank you Gaga. I'm so glad she's giving us answers on some of these things, she may be going through a hard time right now but maybe talking about it is helping her purge some of her demons or at least cope with whatever's going on.

She sounds so level-headed too, maybe she's got it together more than some of ya'll think. :usrs: That was a really sweet message that fan sent as well. I don't know if it's just me but I'm a little relieved to learn this, the part about Interscope at least.

Edited by inhisbelly

Batwings

I hope one day, a long time from now, Gaga will write a memoir about her life.

I want a tell-all memoir SO freakin' badly. :popcorn:

GypsyPrince

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with her there. People telling me my writing was **** gave me the drive to be better and be happier with my talents. If those people never openly hated my work when it was bad, I never would have known that it was bad and would never have improved as an artist or a person.

Different people handle criticism differently. You can't just learn to accept criticism overnight.

YASS me too but as i said this is like a really bad and overdramatic one :dead:

As long as there is a hot love scene that's all that matters :fan:

Edited by SevaGaGa