• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

"there is no truth to many of your comments, including the 25 million dollars deficit. These are rumors that are being repeated and spread. They are completely untrue. There are many things behind the scenes you never see. 'actors and singers need critics to grow' is something you've made up, and it is not healthy for the fans enjoying the music. One could easily say "Actors and singers needs fans to grow," please keep littlemonsters.com a positive judgement free environment. This is not twitter. this is a community. We are here to support one another and not tear each other apart. please also remember that because you dont know whats going on in my personal life, you may be assuming things that couldnt be further from the truth. there is nobody that worships and fights for you more than i"

on lm.com 6 mims ago

im worried for her :(

Signature loading… 👹🖤

So basically she needed to get on the internet once again and tell her fans to stop spreading negativity and falsehoods, to which a bunch of fans are probably going to respond "I wish there was something we could do? What's wrong with her?"

JaggedMonster

"there is no truth to many of your comments, including the 25 million dollars deficit. These are rumors that are being repeated and spread. They are completely untrue. There are many things behind the scenes you never see. 'actors and singers need critics to grow' is something you've made up, and it is not healthy for the fans enjoying the music. One could easily say "Actors and singers needs fans to grow," please keep littlemonsters.com a positive judgement free environment. This is not twitter. this is a community. We are here to support one another and not tear each other apart. please also remember that because you dont know whats going on in my personal life, you may be assuming things that couldnt be further from the truth. there is nobody that worships and fights for you more than i"

on lm.com 6 mims ago

im worried for her :(

im on lm.com i dont see this post

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with her there. People telling me my writing was **** gave me the drive to be better and be happier with my talents. If those people never openly hated my work when it was bad, I never would have known that it was bad and would never have improved as an artist or a person.

Brown Eyes

Guess the reviews and negative press really got to her. Wish she'd stop giving a **** about what other people say like she used to

Edited by Brown Eyes

Chromatislaps

Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen don't make it factual  -  Michael Jackson, song: Tabloid Junkie