Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Littlemonsters.com Discussion

Nick

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

I was joking :laughga:

But him being my avatar isn't even relevant to the subject. He's hot but not relevant

Oh.. I actually suspected that but then I thought that it's nicer to believe than not believe :p I do that too much tbh :nails:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Doogi

Sister

IDK i dont think so but they should tighten up restrictions on it and get some mods

oh god.. here comes the photos on littlemonsters.com

Have you seeen them?! Ugh wtff. Its trampy tbh. And they're giving excuses like "I dont give a ****", "I love my body" .

HoRn0tS.jpg?1

So, they are all posting their own rendition of Lady Gaga's new V photos?

Isn't that against the rules [they are practically naked and spread eagle] and aren't alot of the people there underage?

Not good or something that I want to be a part of.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

So, they are all posting their own rendition of Lady Gaga's new V photos?

Isn't that against the rules [they are practically naked and spread eagle] and aren't alot of the people there underage?

Not good or something that I want to be a part of.

Yeah basically. And they're excuse is "I don't give a ****", I don't really want to see some 14 year old looking boy with his belly out trying to be s-xy and making out his being artistic. They gonna copy all her ****ing images she releases?! They can't help themselves and jump at the chance to show themselves off to make themselves feel better.

Sister

Yeah basically. And they're excuse is "I don't give a ****", I don't really want to see some 14 year old looking boy with his belly out trying to be s-xy and making out his being artistic. They gonna copy all her ****ing images she releases?! They can't help themselves and jump at the chance to show themselves off to make themselves feel better.

Yeah, Thank You for the info. I won't be going there for awhile. :)

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

so the most popular posts on LM right now are ARTPOP imitation images and hateful posts directed and Madge and Perez  fantastic 

Ambrosia

This recent info makes me all the more glad that I rarely go there. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Zilla

Oh LM went up in flames, it's a huge mess atm. Embarrassing even

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

I don't even want to bother going on there anymore. There's a post with a guy on there right now saying it's a body revolution, completely naked with their hands covering their crotch, but there's no revolution because he doesn't have one. There's no explanation to what it is or no before picture. The guy has probably always been the same. And since when did body revolution mean you had to show you're revolution with no clothes on, just because Gaga started it in her underwear. I would go on there to see if anything new has appeared but it's just cringy dumb posts. And I don't want to sound like a douch for going on about it, but we're all thinking it :lolgaga:

Zilla

I just saw a 16 year olds scrotum am I going to jail?

FBI will get involved and it'll be a huge mess mark my words

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Fame IV

I just saw a 16 year olds scrotum am I going to jail?

FBI will get involved and it'll be a huge mess mark my words

exacly.

we need to stop that. Gaga never wanted fans to do that

A Star is Born ⭐

AlienFugitive

Why do they always have to recreate something Gaga does. I mean, I like the photo too, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna take off my clothes and pose like her and then post a photo on that site . I'm just really frustrated with lm.com right now.  :nails:

SEANGT

I don't even want to bother going on there anymore. There's a post with a guy on there right now saying it's a body revolution, completely naked with their hands covering their crotch, but there's no revolution because he doesn't have one. There's no explanation to what it is or no before picture. The guy has probably always been the same. And since when did body revolution mean you had to show you're revolution with no clothes on, just because Gaga started it in her underwear. I would go on there to see if anything new has appeared but it's just cringy dumb posts. And I don't want to sound like a douch for going on about it, but we're all thinking it :lolgaga:

um...well the body revolution, while also about being healthy, was mostly about overcoming your insecurities by proudly showcasing what you're working with. It's not about weight loss. It's about self esteem. The before and after pictures all miss the mark imo. 

Doogi

This was Gaga's plan all along... Have all her Little Monsters go to jail so that she can break us out for the continuation of Telephone :derpga: :derpga:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.