• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nemo

• HausOfMark

• Allison M

• Hypocrateen

SEANGT

I don't know why this is making me laugh so hard.

I try to pick the best-of-the-best from lm.com  :megaflop:

All the "Madonna bashing" is unbearable.  :wtf:

it's super annoying. I just report all of them. Same with anything asking for likes. Like those unbearable posts where "10+ likes madonna 20+ likes katy 300+ likes GAGA LOLZ" what is the use of that?!?!?!?

Pop

I'm fascinated by how many use "his" for both male and female, even while getting "he"/"she" right. I never encountered that before LM. There must be a reason...

I noticed that, too. It's like they're bugged-out bots or smtg. Weird. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Nervous Unicorn

I can't even go on there anymore. It's all stuff for likes, people trying to get Gags to like their posts, people altering color on Helen's drawings, or weird memes of other pop stars vs. Gaga. I wonder if she's ashamed of the website. She intended it to be a place for people to share ideas and art...but that stuff isn't ever seen. It's just the weird naked pictures and cravings for likes that are on the front page. 

Edited by onomatopiper

Mechicabota

I'm fascinated by how many use "his" for both male and female, even while getting "he"/"she" right. I never encountered that before LM. There must be a reason...

At least in Spanish the word "his/her" is "su", which has no gender, so if you put a Spanish sentence in Google Translate, the "su" might be translated as "his" just because the translator won't notice what the gender of the the subject is.

Bowman

Who else disconnects from the Little Monsters chat a lot?

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Doogi

I can't even go on there anymore. It's all stuff for likes, people trying to get Gags to like their posts, people altering color on Helen's drawings, or weird memes of other pop stars vs. Gaga. I wonder if she's ashamed of the website. She intended it to be a place for people to share ideas and art...but that stuff isn't ever seen. It's just the weird naked pictures and cravings for likes that are on the front page.

:trootea:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

SpaceAce

They need to fix this site asap. They can keep adding different headings and buttons to click - it's still going to be disorganized as hell. And it's just a really ugly website...Its like they're not even trying.

Shadow

Does anyone know if Gaga still frequents LM.com in chat or in her updates?  I don't go on there enough.  :coffee:

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

rivingtonrebels

They need to fix this site asap. They can keep adding different headings and buttons to click - it's still going to be disorganized as hell. And it's just a really ugly website...Its like they're not even trying.

Let's be real there's no reason to even go on the site unless Gaga is posting something or chatting with people.  There's no discourse besides the crappy chat that doesn't work 90% of the time, so obsessive fans like us can't even discuss things (like we do here on GGD).  There's no news or Gaga sightings or anything relevant and interesting..it's all just art and selfies.

SpaceAce

Let's be real there's no reason to even go on the site unless Gaga is posting something or chatting with people.  There's no discourse besides the crappy chat that doesn't work 90% of the time, so obsessive fans like us can't even discuss things (like we do here on GGD).  There's no news or Gaga sightings or anything relevant and interesting..it's all just art and selfies.

Wouldn't it be so easy to fix all of that though? Other than for promotional purposes, I don't see why Gaga would spend any time on it.

rivingtonrebels

Wouldn't it be so easy to fix all of that though? Other than for promotional purposes, I don't see why Gaga would spend any time on it.

Maybe if she added a proper forum instead of those discussion posts things might get a little better from my perspective.  

I think we've always known that LM.com is going to have a huge tie-in with ARTPOP. It was probably deliberately developed in a way that will allow her to do what she wants with the upcoming album/project....so perhaps with the injury all the time she spend on LM to attract users went a little to waste since it's sort of just sitting there now.